4

I got my bag, scoped around the building and decided to go to the top of the stark tower as they would never think of looking there, right?

Once I got up there, I saw that there was someone still in the tower looking at something on the computer. I looked at what it was, my eyes widened when I saw that it was cameras around the city and by the looks of it, he was talking over comms. So, they had an eye in the city, which made it harder for me to escape then what I thought.

I climb more, I look at the window as I saw movements, it was a reflection of Iron man flying towards me. "Why did I decide to come here, I'm so stupid." I turned to him and smiled as I knew he could see me clearly. I jumped down to the other buildings and started running, as soon as I landed, I saw Captain America running towards me. I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun him, so I had to outsmart him. I was thinking of what I could do until I had the idea of running into an alley and hiding in the trash. I tried to make the least noise I possibly could until I heard his footsteps run past me and grow softer as he ran away from me.

For caution I decided to stay in the trash for 30 minutes I thought the coast was clear, so I opened the lid and got out. I knew that I had to be careful as they would still be looking for me, I took my mask that had fallen out of my pocket when I was jumping into the trash in my bad. I took out an extra t-shirt I had in my bag and put it on. I threw the t-shirt I was wearing just now in the trash as it smelled like smoke and of rotten eggs.

I walked until I reached my house I didn't go through the front door, instead decided to go through my window. I put my bag down on my bed, I grabbed a few clothes from the cupboard, trying not to make a noise. I stuffed it in my backpack then I grabbed my schoolbooks and put them all in my school bag. I decided to go int the bathroom to shower because I smelt really bad, and I couldn't hear my stepdad.

Once I was done in the bathroom, I grabbed all my bags and went out the window. I put my bag full of clothes on my normal roof, I checked the time, and I was going to be too early for school, so I decided to go on my phone and sat down with my legs hanging off the roof.

Y/N

I'm bored

Spider
ooh what if I add another girl to the chat

Y/N
Omg yes!

spider added ???

Y/N
Here we don't use real names btw so give me a nickname so I can add you to my contacts
and you can call me Thomas

???
Call me red and why was I added?

y/n named ??? Red

Dumbass
good luck with your math exam

Y/N
thanks
Shit I'm going to be late for school!
Talk to you guys later

———————
time skip to after school
—————

I make my way to my bag that I left on a roof, I sat on the edge of the building. I look up and see Iron man flying around, my guess is that he is still looking for me. I take out my phone and my headphones and played the song my real mom always played to me.

After a while it was getting dark, and I heard another bomb this time I put my bags in a place that I can easily grab it after. I grabbed my mask, put it on and made my way to the smoke. When I arrived, it was a fire and no one with guns were there. I listened to know if I had to run in the fire and of course there was someone in the building. I ran in and went to where I thought the person was, after a while I got everyone out. When I took the last person out, I saw the avenger there, "I guess you're going to take me in now" I looked at Iron man. "Well, yes, we don't need to fight, you will lose no matter what" I look at him and tilt my head. "Is that a challenge old man?" They all looked at me with a look of confusion except for Black Widow "Alright then let's start!" Black Widow shouted.

—————-
sorry for the late post