11

i grabbed my laptop, and searched my history for the girls number or location, after 15 minutes i found that she lives in down town new york "hey you there" i listened to see if nat was on the other end "yeah i'm here" i smiled when i heard her voice "i got the girls location but it's too far for me i need a means of transport to get there" i knew that this is a bit too much but i was hoping that she could arrange "yeah ok i can arrange something, do you know how rude a bike" i smiled from ear to ear "of course i know how to drive a bike, when would you give it to me and where" i took a pen and tore out a page from one of my school books to write the place of the where the girl is "yeah meet of on the corner of fifth at 2 am" i put away my pen and folded the price of paper in my pocket "yeah that works see you then"

————
writers note
i dont actually know any streets in new york so if i got the street wrong i'm sorry
————
i packed my stuff and looked at the time, it was 11:50, to get to fifth it would take me about and hour and a half, so i left then so i could patrol the area around to see if there was anyone there,

when i arrived there i walked around the block to see if anyone was there, there wasn't so i went to where nat said to meet and i waited to 2 and then a bike pulled over, i stood up "right on time" i looked at the person on the bike it looked like nat but they pulled out a gun "shit" i jumped behind a dumpster but a bullet hit me in the leg anyway,

i waited for nat for a long time, finally i heard another motorbike "y/n where are you" i hesitated but i recognized the voice "i'm over here" the footsteps came to me nat helped me up i winced when i put weight in my leg and nat notices "what happened" she sets me down down on a box and has a look at the wound, "it doesn't look that bad, i think it's a through and through" i smiled and leaned back "just my luck"

she presses harder on my wound "look i'm not a doctor but if i take you to the avengers they could help you" i say up straight "no no way i have to go meet with her there isn't a way we can do it without her" she makes me sit back against the wall "do we really need her" i sigh "no but it will be much harder without her" she helps me up "then let's get you to the avengers"

she helps me get on the bike and then she gets on "hold on tight ok" i lean forward and tightly wrap my hands around her and nod my head, she starts the bike and starts riding off to the tower

when we arrive she parks in the parking and helps me off the bike, she helps me to the elevator "just a few more steps" she try's to encourage me to the elevator "if i don't make it, tell wanda i'm sorry and i'm sorry that i couldn't help you to find your sister"  i limp away putting most my weight on nat "hey don't think like that you are going to be ok you just need to get to bruce" by then i started to close my eyes "i'm so tired can i just like fall asleep" she looked at me with worry in her eyes "no falling asleep you here me you stay with me"

————-
sorry for the short part