Chapter Four

JACK FROST P.O.V

After the longest tour I think I ever experienced we sat in the food court and ate. There were long tables all pushed together. Everyone sat laughing loudly and yelled as well. I sat by a dauntless bored Flynn was who he called himself.

On my other side was Hiccup. He ate with his head down his glasses falling off his face slightly. A crossed from him was a crazy redhead whos eyes looked at everyone smirking in disappointment every so often.

On her side was the Stiff, next was a Dauntless born Mavis. And by her was the Blonde Rapunzel who asked to be called Punzie. Hiccups eyes raised up meeting the redhead. She had a tattoo peaking up by her collor on her neck.

I noticed there was also a tattoo on her hand by her thumb in was a odd blue looking creature. Also under her ear was what looked to be a tattoo of a bear holding a arrow in its mouth. On the opposite ear there was a quote in cursive black bold letters, Fate is Change.

She wore black long sleeves so I wasn't sure if there were more, however I was sure there was. She looked young not much older than us. And I I hadn't seen her at the ceremony. Just as her dangerous blue eyes narrowed Hiccup looked back down.

The redhead smirked as if she liked people to fear her. Which she probably did. Who was this girl? Just then someone whispered in my ear.

"Thats Brave she's the non dauntless trainer, best dauntless trainer we have actually," it was Flynn.

I nodded snorting slightly. Who was stupid enough to name themselves after the description word of there factor? I most have said it out loud because Brave eyes snapped towards me so fast I nearly jumped.

"Ay keep that mouth shut Candor, word can get ye in trouble here, " she warned.

"Just stating my opinion," I held my ground no way was she gonna scare me.

"We'll this isn't Candor, this is dauntless an here we support keeping ones opinions to yer self, expecially yer first day, also back talking doesn't work here, and ye don't get in for tellin the truth," she then stood up slamming her hands down causing the table to shake Elsa drink falling and spilling on her, "That goes fer all ya, ye don't get in being selfless, or being a happy ball of sunshine, ye also don't get in fer being book smart."

Her eyes went back to Hiccups and she smirked again, "Loss the glass ye don't look smart, ye look pathetic."

She started to walk away but Hiccup said something, "Thanks for the advice I'd advice you to avoid magnates there is a awful lot of metal in your face."

He was right it wasn't as much as some I have seen but it was still a lot. She did have a nose ring, a lip ring, and eyebrows pricing, and four earings in both ears. Brave looked back at him and I could see the slightest spark of fear in his eyes.

"Ye and yer white hair candor friend just got on my bad list," she says, "An thats a place ye don't want to be."

She walked away her boots the only sound in the sudden quiet room. Mavis the dauntless born looking at us flashing her sharp teeth, "Good luck, your gonna need it."

ELSA P.O.V

The door rooms were small we were all packed together I sat on my cot and slid off my shoes. I was still in my gray clothes. I couldn't seem to take them off. They still smelled like home.I teared up at the thought of it.

I imagined Anna and my parents sitting at the dinner table in silence looking at my empty chair and feeling betrayed. I brought my legs up into my chest pulling the thin covers over me. I turned looking at Rapunzel who sat up brushing her hair humming slightly.