~ PAIN ~

Sanket's pov- i...i. can't see her like this , my world lies in her and seeing her like this just broke my heart in a million pieces!!! My sister was going through all this pain alone !!! Akash , you !! I am not gonna spare you at any cost !! You are going to pay hard for all you have done !! Its payback time ! ( with this a tear fell from his eys and he wiped it off )

Ashi- bhai , Tk aash please !!! I don't want to he with him , his touch is disgusting!!! I- i hate him!! ( cries )

Sanket goes and hugs her , she feels protected in his arms !!
Ashi- i love you bhai , aapne mera har time saath diya h , aapne mere liye jitna kiya h witna toh koi real brother bhi na karta !!
Sanket- i love you too meri jaan !!! Aur mai tere real brother se kum hu kya ? Jo bhi maine kiya h meri behen ke liye kiya h aur aage bhi karunga !!
Aashna- ashi , you take rest now !!! Hum chalte h !
Ashi- no...no i am not going to sleep alone , aash aap yaha ruko pleaseee !! Wo agar raat ko aa gaya toh !! Nhi nhi !!! Pleaseeeee !!
Aashna- bbg , i am not going anywhere okay ,come sleep now !!

Till now tk didn't spoke anything , and that was noticed by ak !

Ashi- tanzu ( with soft voice and pleading eyes )

All this while he was looking down and when he heard his name he looked up and both of them share a painfull eye contact , both of yheir eyes were teary , red and depicting pain !! Not the same emotion but some what same feelings !!

Tk- mai abhi aaya ( saying this he ran to his room and locked himself and cried like a small child , to his hearts content !! )

Ashi- wo gussa h mujhse !!( cries )
Sanket- ashi woh tujhse gussa nahi h , wo khudse gussa h !! Tu abhi soja mai usse baat kar lunga !
Ak nods and then lays on the bed with her head resting on aashna's lap and sleeps !!

Satan room scene ~

To be continued