~ TWINS ~

He then says something to one of his goons and the next thing that happened was the doors were licked and tqo of the other goons tried to take aashna away from mnv !!
Mnv- leave herrr !!
Aashna- bh...bhai !!
Mnv- what the hell are you doing Mr. Hegde , she is your daughter !!
Mr. Hegde- ik she is my daugjter and tahts why i am doing this to her ! She is my joney and i have all right to take every decision of her life !!
Mnv- No you don't have !! You don't have any right over her decision making or her life !!
Mr. Hegde - you won't tell me that , you are illegitimate( नाजायज😂 ) ,  so you don't have any right to speak between family matters ! !
Aashna- Enoughhhhh ( shouts ) bhai najayaz nahi h !! You don't have any right over my life !! Why do you want to take me away from him ??? Ik you always hated him beacuse you and mom had him and akash bhai before marriage,  you always hated both of them !! Then why today you hate mnv bhai and not akash bhai !!!?? ( spats )
Mr. Hegde- who said i don't hate this akash ?? I never liked him !! He too is worthless just like this mnv !!
Aashna- choose your words carefully and atleast speak with respect !! And if you still hate akash bhai , what is he doing here ??
Akash- honey please do as he says !!
Mr. Hegde- yeah akash is verh well known of the consequences ( smirks )
Mnv- huh akash ??
Akash- bhai now you know na , so now you don't have to act in front of him!!( saying this he went near mnv and with his eyes , he told mnv to agree to whatever he says )
Mnv somewhere had to agree to akash because he found something fishy between akash and Mr. Hegde !!
Mnv- cut the crap Mr. Hegde and tell us why you want to take honey away ??

Mr. Hegde- .....

To be continued
Ad- ready? 🔫😉🍭