~ WILL HE BE OK ? ~

After few hours the doctors came out of the OT !!

Tk- dr. H-how is he ??
Dr- the surgery was successful,  we were able to remove the bullet but the patient isn't responding !! Seems like he was in a very weak condition from past few weeks !! His body is veryyy veryy weak !!
If he dosen't respond in 2-3 days then we need to do another surgery and Lets just pray that he doesn't goes in coma or else we'll lose him forever!!

The doctors last line took away everyone's breath !! Aash was now not in her senses , she was crying badly !! The fear of losing sanket was now eating her up !!

She was sitting on the floor with smudged makeup , in a bridal attire and a broken heart !! She couldn't afford to lise him all over again abd go through the same pain and darkness that she faced a month ago !!

Aktk and unnav were xonsoling others while akash was standing in the corner with guilt !! Aash saw him and got up from the floor and went near him !!

Aashna- how could you ..( shouted and the very next moment gave him a tight slap ) how could you bhai ??? You knew his condition !! Still you didn't help him !! Whyyyy ???
Akash- honey , i am really veryy sorry !! I tried my level best to help in but i failed miserably,  i am so sorry !!

Aashna just hugged him and cried more and more !!! Her pain could not be described neither of her heart nor of her soul !! She was completely broken from within !!

After half and hour sanku was shifted to normal ward and mnv somehow convinced aashna to go to the hotel and change!!

After some time aashna too came back and now everyone was waiting for the doctor to all them to meet sanku !!

To be continued