Chapter 4: Capture

Evangeline POV

"What?" I can believe how this turned out, I was running all these years... And i just walked right into his arms?.. James tugged at my shirt, telling me to turn and leave, As i was turning his angelic deep voice stopped me.

"Oh my, Where exactly do you think you two are going?" giving us a smirk, "I haven't had enough fun." With that he moved towards us with movement that i couldn't quite catch; before I could turn James screamed, and I hear a sickening crack that made my stomach uneasy. I turned and screamed falling to my knees, What had i just seen? James was laying on the ground in frount of Damien, while giving me his wicked smirk. Blood was rushing from his neck, his chest barely moving up anymore. Damien began to lick his Blood ridden hands.

"So much for friends, huh?" his bright blue eyes gleamed with a wicked evil structure. "You know I have been looking for you quite awhile, but you know that." grinning like a predator. "I can still hear your Mothers screams when I came for you, such a nice woman. It felt nice to draw my sword across her skin. She was like a expensive canvas, Painted red." With that said he licked hid sword, his eyes still gleaming like a Demon, fitting him quite well.

I looked back at James, he was barely breathing now, I began to sob. I couldn't stop my tears, he was dead.. My only friend gone, I was alone, left with a monster.

"Why.. Why would you do this..? Wouldn't you have just taken me, and left everyone else alone!?" I was showing my anger now, tears blurring my vision, anger rushing through me. Why? WHY? Why did this happen? I could have stopped it, I could have saved James.. But I couldn't. I was scared, I was the sheep and he's the Wolf, there is nothing i could do. I'm just going to have to surrender, before anyone else gets hurt.. "..I'll go with you.. Willingly, but dont hurt anyone else.."

His Smile darkened and his grin widened. "Then what are we waiting for?" He replied geasturing towards his dark blood red Dragon.

I took one last look at James, and began my walk of defeat. He thinks he has won, but i'll never let it be that easy. I'll be fighting until I take my last breath. For he has never meet anyone like me: Evangeline last decendent of the Vrykolakas.