Chapter 3

Nicole's POV:
I knocked on Dylan's door and he opened it almost immediately after, like he was expecting me.
"Come in," he said directing me to the familiar couch.
"What happened?" I asked sitting on the couch.
"Vidya and I got into a fight about a week before she was murdered," he said years streaming down his face,"We exchanged some pretty harsh words, and now I feel really guilty that my last words to her her were 'I hate you' instead of 'I love you.' We were suppose to grow old together, get married, start a family together, move in together, our last words to each other should have been 'I love you.'" He shouted in between sobs.
"Oh my god Dylan," I exclaimed awestruck by what I has just heard.
"I know, I'm such a bad person! I don't know why Vidya was murdered, it shouldn't have been her, it should have been me!" Dylan yelling louder now. I could tell that he was either having a nervous break down or a panic attack. I was use to it, my older brother used to have panic attacks all the time.
By this time, Dylan was standing up and looking very angry, I never knew that he has so much muscle till now, his fists were clenched so tight.
"Dylan, calm down, it's ok, there's no need to break anything or hurt someone or run away, doing any or all of those things won't help, they will just make things a hell of a lot worse," I said in a soothing voice, hoping that it would calm him down.
"Thank you Nicole," he replied.
"Your Welcome," I replied getting up from the couch.
"I have to go, I'm going to have a girls night with some friends, but please, whatever you do, think before you do something, I know it's hard to let her go, I'm having a hard time with it too, your no alone," I said opening the front door ready to walk out when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around.
"Thank you so much. For everything Nicole," Dylan said giving my a peck on the cheek, then wrapping me into a tight embrace. His body was so warm against my own cool body, it felt so relaxing. We finally pulled away and I headed for the front door.
"Bye," I said as I scampered across the law to my car.
"Bye," he said shutting the front door behind me.

Authors note: I need to get feedback from you guys. For the next chapter I need 1 vote and 1 comment at least. Thank you for reading!