Chapter 5

Sorry it's been so long, I've been very busy with school, sports, and extra curricular activities. But it's Easter, so Happy Easter! Thank you for 100 reads! Please keep telling all your friends about this story and I hope you like it! :)

Vidya's POV:
It was a silent ride back to Dylan's parents house. When we arrived, I walked him to front door. He grabbed on to my shoulder to balance himself as I rang the doorbell. When Mrs. Ander opened the door, she just about had a heart attack seeing her son in his drunken state.
"I went to a bar with some friends and I saw him and when I walked up to him, he had already had four drinks, and had just ordered a fifth. I decided to bring him home," I explained.
"Thank you," she replied, clearly still in shock.
"Ok, well I have to go, but it was nice seeing you Mrs. Ander, I said heading towards my car. I got in and turned on the radio and settled on channel 963. One of my favorite songs was on, "Don't Cry" by Guns N' Roses. I started the ignition and headed off to the bar for my "date" with Austin. The bar was only two right turns and one left turn away from Dylan's parents' house.
When I arrived in the bar parking lot, it was 7:45pm. I flipped down my mirror and fixed my hair. Then I pulled out my makeup bag and applied some liquid eyeliner and mascara. Next I added a dab of foundation. I look at myself in the mirror, perfect.

I got out of my car, shut the door, and made sure to lock the car doors. I pulled my purplish maroon shirt down. I had been wearing a purplish maroon top with black gemstones around the neckline, a pair of dark black stretchy pants, healed leather black shoes, small black hoop earrings, and my hair was done in loose, flowing waves.
I open the bar door and I walked back to the counter where I had met Austin. He came out from the back, just he had changed into a pair of tight jeans instead of the black pants. I personally thought that he looked better in the tight jeans than in the black dress pants, but who wouldn't like a man in tight jeans more, it makes him look more sexy.