𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

The tournament continued with Galahad announcing the person who'll be fighting. When Maria heard Steve's name she sat up, waiting for the amusement Steve will show. She saw Steve coming in with a grin on his face.

Maria laughed at Steve getting punched in the face, landing on his back. He deserved it for the times he bullied Eli who turned out to be best friends with Eli and all those times he picked on Jim. King Arthur rolled his eyes as Lancelot covers his face.

Maria's mind went off about Morgana. Where will she attack, exactly? How is Claire doing? How is Douxie handling this? It was something Maria wished she could be a part of but is stuck with her dad who looked bored as well.

Maria cleared her throat. "Father? Is everything umm okay?" King Arthur looked at his daughter, showing a weak smile. "Yes, daughter." Maria sighed. She knew her father is hurting. She might dislike her dad but she still cares for him.

"We have reached the time that's not the beginning, but not the end. A half-time, if you will. Enjoy this match of misfits, my lord!" Archie appeared along with a gnome as his opponent. Who was grunting and yelling through the mask?

The gnome took off his mask, running after Archie. Archie shrieks, jumping around. The gnome fell off. It was ranting and babbling. Archie had enough. He jumped into the air, turning into the small dragon he is. "You have awoken the beast." Blowing fire at the gnome.

"Not bad for a winged pest!" King Arthur exclaimed, clapping. Galahad came out introducing the next opponets. "Now the formidable Knight of Skulls and his challenger, Sir 'Clairee' of the House of Nuenz!" Maria widened her eyes, jumping out of her seat. "Claire?"

Claire dodged his hit, rolling into the ground. She used the staff to block his attacks, hitting him in the process. The man tumbled, snatching the mug from Steve, hitting her to the ground. 

He was about to throw his axe at her however, Claire used a shadow bolt against him, causing him to tumble in front of King Arthur and Maria, grunting. "Sorcery? That is forbidden!" The King yells.

Maria already knew this was going downhill already. "Where is Morgana!" Claire held the staff to the knight's throat. "What is a Morgana?" He questioned, terrified of the girl.

"Your queen!" She yelled. The knight whimpers, replying back to Claire. "Queen Sophia of the Dhar'k Isles? Don't hurt me!" He winces as she held the staff closer.

"But-" Claire screams in frustration as Galahad declares she's disqualified. But for Maria she felt dark magic close. "You both fight with no honour! Begone!" King Arthur shouts. Maria stood next to the king, both not realizing someone or something is behind them.

"Hail Morgana!" A man snarled as Maria blocked him from stabbing the king, waiting for the man to stab her instead, he fell through Claire's shadow portal.

"A changeling? Protect the king and the princess!" Douxie shouted to the men. "That's it! Charge!" Two knights stalked closely, shields in their hands. That didn't help very much as the changeling threw two green daggers, turning the knights into stone.

King Arthur and Maria joined together in the battle as the changeling freed Bular. "Run free, Gumm-Gumm prince!" The changeling smiled deviously. Bular was set free, running towards Maria and King Arthur.

Douxie gasped, stepping in front of the two, summoning a force field. Bular made contact with with the force field, bounced back, hitting the fountain in the town square. Maria grunted but got up, ready to attack but Douxie stood in front of her, summoning another force shield, making him bounce back hitting a wall.

Maria ran after Douxie, checking to see if he's alright. "Need a hand?" She held her hand out as he took it, "A hand would help. But we must protect the king!" Explosives could be heard and buildings were on fire, collapsed on the ground.

Bular roars, jumping away from the kingdom.

Douxie and Maria saw the changeling going after the king. "Stay back!" Douxie yelled, standing protectively in front of the King as Maria stood by him. "Fools! I already won!" The changeling cackled, making multiple bombs go off but they were caught in some defences. "Merlin's tower!"

"Good call with those defences, Doux!" Claire complimented, smiling. "Yeah, but they won't last long." He replied, viewing the defences. "Oh, no! Douxie!" Archie exclaimed. "What?" Douxie questioned but Archie shook his head. "The other Douxie! With the man bun, the tower?"

"Oh, fuzz buckets!" They start running until Douxie realized Maria wasn't running with them. Maria nodded her head to go. He hesitated but ran.

The changeling walked towards them. "Nowhere to run now, brother?"

"Morgana? What is this horror?" He questioned. "A taste of my newfound power. And now, it is your death, along with yours my little niece." Maria growled as Steve and Lancelot fought the changeling.

Steve was about to get attacked until Maria made a force shield, causing the Changeling to tumble. King Arthur stood by his daughter as the both of them fought the changeling together.

The changeling kicked King Arthur, in which he fell. Maria created small shadow bolts throwing it at the changeling. Just then Steve came in front of the the monster, throwing his weapon at the changeling.

A shadow portal was created as Douxie, Merlin, Moppet Douxie, came through. They all surrounded the king Maria. Well... Moppet Douxie didn't exactly surround the king, he hit his head on a bucket.

"Camelot is closed, Morgana!" Claire yelled. Douxie summoned chains, sending the chains at the changeling. Steve ran, hitting the changeling which caused the changeling to fall but he broke free of the chains.

Maria yelled, summoning a shadow portal as Douxie inclosed the changeling into a small ball. He used his magic, blasting it at the changeling until it created an explosion.

Maria felt mixed feelings for Douxie but she ran up to him, tackling him to the ground.

Douxie into a hug. "Thank you, for protecting my father. " She smiled as he hugged her back. "Anytime, your highness."

Camelot was destroyed. Buildings on fire, knights felled from battle, and citizens are terrified.

"Camelot's defenses are destroyed... her best knights injured or dead. We need allies in the war to come." Merlin sighed, walking up with sadness in his face. "Our enemies are many, but how are we face them alone? I am a King with half an army.." He looked down, thinking what the best option is.

"Then we go to the good trolls, father." Maria stood her ground.

It was time to start anew.