Your so... cute! (part 2)

Angelo's P.O.V

I watched as Max slept curled up to me, running my fingers through his hair 'He's so... cute' I heard Skye say quietly. "First time you've said something that's not sexual. Well done Skye" I replied back with a chuckle as I hear Skye mumble something, I just continued playing with Max's hair when suddenly I heard Jessie through our mind link.

(Jessie/ Angel)

'Yo, Angel?'

'Yeah Jess?, what's up'

'Apparently there's a rumour that Max, is sleeping with some of the guys on our team'

'You mean me?'

'No. According to Elliot, Max is sleeping with James, Derek, Colton and Jarod'

'Who said that?!' I could hear Skye growl in anger, but it wasn't directed towards Max, who sleepily nuzzles into my chest in his sleep calming me down a little.

'Ashley.' (E/N: bitches gonna die)

'Of fucking course she did..' I growled softly

'I told her that's bullshit, but apparently I am lying cuz I'm also "sleeping" with the guy.. no thanks, don't need to hate bang Max. He's your mate, I'm saving myself'

'Tell her to meet me in my Momma's office after school.'

'Sure thing man' our mind link went quiet for about 5 minutes before he spoke to me again

'Told her and she just giggled..' I could feel him shudder in disgust, as I cringed.

'I'll see you later man. Tell Hayden and Jack they can come over after school if they want so they can keep Max happy while I sort out a disrespectful she-wolf'

'I did. They are sitting with us right now, they said to tell Max "Hi Maxie" and Wesley is threatening your manhood if you hurt his best friend' I chuckled, kissing Max's forehead softly

'Wesley needs to remember who's Alpha of his pack, but I'll tell him they said Hi when he wakes up, he's fast asleep right now'

'Haha ok, see you later' I closed the mind link between Jessie and I, focusing on my beautiful mate in front of me

[few hours later]

I could hear that everyone was back, and walking upstairs because I could hear Jessie talking to them.

"Please say I'm not the only one who was not shocked but at least taken back find Max and Angel are mates. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them both, I was just taken back. Max is the school's bad boy while Angel is the school's QB" all of a sudden I just heard Hayden, Wes and Jack burst out laughing.

"Max is nowhere near the bad boy you think he is. Our Max is actually a cute little cuddle bug and he hates being the bad boy." I smiled hearing Hayden tell Jessie that, I know exactly what Hayden was saying cuz I saw it first hand for myself today, I heard them walk up to my door and knock it gently, looking up.

"Come in, quietly Max is still asleep" I spoke softly as my door opened to reveal Wes, Jessie, Jack and Hayden. My left arm is under Max's head, as my right one is playing with his hair gently, the light streaming through the window makes his brown shaggy hair look almost blonde, compared to my pitch black locks of hair. (E/N: naww so cute)

"No smell of sex." Hayden walks over and examines Max's neck and then mine "No marks. Your both no fun" I just rolled my eyes as I heard the sweetest sound to grace my ears, Max's voice