54. How many kids he actually wanted

-John Shelby
He actually wanted none because he had like how many kids already with other women he couldn't afford or give time and attention to another child of his but then you gave birth to your son.

-Thomas shelby
He had his daughter and son already so he didn't really care for anymore or none but deep down he wanted alteast 4 kids but ended up with one from you (your daughter) one from Grace (their son) and one from lizzie (their daughter) so you had two step children and one of your own.

-Micheal Gray
As crazy as it sounds he wanted alot of kids with you he wanted about maybe 5 or 6 but ended up with two ( the twins ) and then he realised 6 were too much because the twins were a hand full and he didn't expect it he thought it would've been easy with two but it wasn't so you both made sure to be safe whenever you had sexxy time.

-Finn Shelby
You only wanted one and the finn only wanted one because he had a big family and when your son was born your were both happy with just the one.

-Arthur Shelby
He had a son already when you met and you had no kid but when you both were deciding to have one more you had a baby girl.

-Isaiah Jesus
You had three kids One girl and two boys but he wanted more like he wanted about 8 maybe even 10 but you wouldn't get pregnant so you both just finished with the three.

-Bonnie Gold
You had one child with bonnie just a girl that was all because unfortunately he passed away.