2

Katsuki had been awake for an hour. He didn't know what to think. He was too shocked that Eijirou would even betray him a second time to try to understand his surroundings. Why would he do this? Why was Eijirou working with the villain again? Eijirou always preached that he wanted to be a hero, to be like his inspiration, Crimson Riot.

What happened to that?

Maybe he was brainwashed? No, Eijirou is too smart to fall for a dirty trick like that... Maybe he was convinced by one of them? But that's like being brainwashed... What the hell happened then?

Katsuki finally snapped out of his train of racing thoughts when the door opened, revealing Eijirou and Staple Face. Katsuki wanted to believe that he was going crazy, maybe even dreaming, but this was too real to be either, "Eijirou..." Katsuki spoke lowly, Eijirou could see the emotions in Katsuki's eyes.

He was hurt. Betrayed... Wanted nothing to do with him.

"Katsuki... Let me explain... Please..." Eijirou begged, slowly walking over to the bounded boy.

"I'd love to hear what shitty excuse you have." Katsuki growled.

Eijirou looked back at Touya and saw him nodding, telling him to continue, so he did. He looked back at Katsuki and explained as much as he could. Though, as conflicted as Katsuki was, he could see the truth in his boyfriend - or ex-boyfriend's eyes.

But still, Katsuki didn't want to believe anything he was saying. He didn't want to listen to anything he was saying. He just wanted to get out. Out of the hell hole he was put in. He looked to the other side and avoided eye contact with both the males.

"Katsuki?"

He stayed still, and Eijirou tried a few more times to get Katsuki's attention, but the boy was stubborn as a mule and didn't move. What did Eijirou and Staple Face expect? A happy welcoming to being a victim of villains once again? Please.

"Fine... Well, anyway, we'll give you food in a little while. Do you need anything right now?" Touya asked.

Again. No movement.

Touya sighs and walks over to Katsuki, grabbing him by the hair and yanking him upwards, "You better smart up and behave because soon we'll be rough with you, and you won't like it." Touya watches as fear shows, Katsuki slowly nods, still looking at Touya.

Satisfied with the response, Touya let's go of Katsuki's hair and walked out, leaving Eijirou stunned with what just happened, "Kat, make sure you listen for now on..." Eijirou then left the room, locking the door on his way out, leaving Katsuki alone.

Instinctively, Katsuki struggled against the restraints on his wrist and leaned back against the wall, looking in front of him, which was just an empty space.

Outside in the main bar area, Eijirou was talking to Touya about what he had just witnessed, Touya promised him to not hurt Katsuki, and he couldn't even do that, he just arrived and Katsuki was already troubling him.

The last time Touya had the league with him when they first kidnapped the boy. He had Shigaraki as leader, but now he was alone with Eijirou.

"What are we supposed to do with him if he's going to keep this up? What if he doesn't listen to my warning? Hah? What then, Eijirou?" Touya yelled at the younger boy.

"I don't know, dammit! I wouldn't have done what you did, though! We need him to trust us! We're all he has now, and we need him to trust us, but it won't work if you're gonna threaten him!" Eijirou yelled back. They didn't know that Katsuki could hear everything they were blurting out, as if he was gonna trust them, nice or not.

"Fuck sakes Ei, I just... I'm - I don't know how to show how I feel in a healthy way, blame my father but I can't help if I lose my temper with Katsuki." Touya defeatedly said.

Eijirou walked to him and kissed his forehead, "I'll help you, I know Katsuki, and Im sure we'll get him used to this eventually. It has to work, it has to." Eijirou whispered his last sentence.

Katsuki thought otherwise, they can think that all they wanted, but he was going to escape them one way or another. No matter how long it takes.