7

Katsuki was left alone again, still tied up, but his hands in front of him, he wouldn't risk escaping again. He had thought about what Touya said. He was always called a villain just because he was an asshole to everyone, especially to Deku. He thought of what Eijirou would want. He still loved Katsuki, and so did Touya, and he did end up learning to love the villain.

Do it

Do it

No. No, he won't give in... But his heart told him otherwise, and Katsuki then looked up at the wall, Eijirou and Touya went to Katsuki with a tray of food a few hours later. When they walked in, Katsuki was staring at the wall as he always did. This time, Katsuki looked somewhat peaceful.

"Did you think about it, baby..." Katsuki looked over to them. They saw no fear or anger in his eyes, only pure love and determination.

"I'll do it." Katsuki said, ''I'll - I'll be with you..."

They stopped, and they looked at each other. They finally did it. Katsuki is finally able to love them back! "I'll be with you both. Because I can't stand being in this room much longer." Katsuki continued quietly, and Eijirou smiled, Katsuki didn't know that Eijirou heard that last part, typical Katsuki.

"Baby..." Eijirou walked to him, "Are you sure it's just that?" He asked softy.

"Touya was right, I've been called a fucking villain for too long, I'm sick of it. He opened my eyes," he looked straight to Touya as he also walked to him.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you guys..." They both hugged Katsuki and gave him a peck on his cheeks. Katsuki didn't like being hugged, but even with the struggle of getting the two males off him, he couldn't help but smile at the two. They were actually happy because of him.

"You'll be happy again, Katsuki." Touya said, kissing his messy and greasy hair.

It had been three days since Katsuki was last washed but at the moment, Eijirou and Touya couldn't care less at the texture of Katsuki's hair, all that mattered right now, was Katsuki going home with them and starting a new life, Katsuki was soon let free, and they moved into a new area in a nice neighborhood and lived their lives.

Katsuki told his two lovers that a gender swap quirk wasn't necessary as he still had a female working organ as he wasn't too far in his transition. When Katsuki came out to his parents and Deku that he was trans Katsuki didn't have enough time or money to fully transition, so he only had top surgery and cut his hair.

This conversation only happened a year after he was free from the bar and moved into a decently big house outside of Tokyo.

Yeah, Katsuki and Eijrou dropped out of UA, but they were welcome to go back anytime, along they had room for them, of course. They eventually did, Eijirou wanted to give Katsuki time to emotionally and psychically heal from the trauma he had gone through.

Soon, both males were pro heroes and had kids, one girl, and five years later, they had a son. They named them Penelope and Orson.

Once the siblings were grown, Penelope went from being a hero to a streamer when the pressure of what it took to be a hero had gotten to much for her, and Orson stuck with staying in a regular high school and focused on his band that he created with his childhood friend Etsuki Kaminari, and boyfriend Shindou Aizawa.

All three fathers supported their kids. Now, both kids were adults and had their own places to live, Orson lived his Shindou and had made one of the rooms into a rehearsal room, and Penelope lived in an apartment with her girlfriend Chloe Price.

(Penelope still did streams on Twitch and YouTube commentaries)

Katsuki still had his occasional night terrors, but Touya and Eijirou were always there to comfort him. Katsuki's life had never been more complicated and precious till he had escaped the hell of his prison.

Who would have thought a hero would love a traitor and a villain along a happy family?

🎉 You've finished reading ℐ'𝓂 𝒩ℴ𝓉 𝒜 𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓂 - 𝒟𝒶𝒷𝒾𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾ℬ𝒶𝓀𝓊 ✔︎ 🎉