3

Eijirou had made Katsuki's food, his favorite. He went to the back room and found his lover sleeping. He smiled at the peaceful sight. He hated to interrupt it, but Katsuki had to eat. He placed the tray of food down and gently shook Katsuki awake.

It had been about a month since they kidnapped him, Katsuki had then given up on trying to escape three weeks after trying and trying with no success. It pissed him off and destroyed him as well, Katsuki was still chained to the wall from the collar he was always wearing as a precaution, and it turned out it was a shock collar... Katsuki learned that the hard way.

"Baby, it's time to eat." Eijirou whispered, shaking Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki groans and flutters his eyes open. He sees Eijirou, and his mood immediately goes down. "What do you want?" Katsuki said, turning around.

"I bought you your food." Katsuki looked beside him and saw his favorite, Raman, spicy Raman.

"And how am I supposed to eat with my hands tied behind me?" Katsuki asked him.

"I'll feed you." Katsuki let out a 'tch'. He didn't want to fight Eijirou, but he was a stubborn boy. No way was he eating anything ever. He'd rather starve no matter how hungry he was.

"I'm not eating that. You can't make me."

Eijirou sat him up and brought a spoon full to him. This angered Katsuki. He attempted to back up but gave up after trying with no success, "Did you not hear me! I'm not eating that!"

"Yes, you are! I'm not letting you starve just because you're a stubborn asshole." Eijirou yelled, still holding the spoon to Katsuki's mouth.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really! I care about yo -" Eijirou was cut off by Katsuki yelling back. "If you cared about me, then you wouldn't be doing this!" Katsuki then kicked the tray, and the food spilled everywhere.

"Did you have your fun? Are you done being a child?" Eijirou said, picking up the mess that Katsuki had created. Touya had kept his promise when Katsuki first got here, only it wasn't as rough as Touya said with Eijirou in the room, Katsuki looked at Eijirou straight in the eyes, "I had all the fun I needed, asshole..."

"Well, look at you now! You're not in the right position to do that." Eijirou yelled.

"I'll get the fuck out of here! And your ass and Touya's will be in jail rotting!"

Eijirou had enough and pulled out a syringe and poked Katsuki's neck. Soon, his vision started to blur, and black spots appeared everywhere, "Y-You used to be... So - mmph..." Katsuki couldn't finish his sentence since he blacked out.

Eijirou watches as Katsuki's body relaxes as he is lying face down on the mattress, Not wanting him to suffocate, Eijirou fixed his body and laying him so that he's laying face up.

"You'll learn soon, Katsuki." Eijirou then picks up the mess and walks out of the room and locks the door.

It hurt Eijirou so much that he had to do that to Katsuki. It's been taking too long to just make him understand that this was all for him. For him to be happy and see what the world is really like. Life for Katsuki would be safer with Touya and Eijirou in it.

Touya glances up when he hears Eijirou walking in with a pained look on his face. Touya hated seeing Eijirou like this. It was worse when Touya had to punish Katsuki, but this look was more dreadful, Eijirou had to put Katsuki either to sleep or inflicted some kind of punishment on him.

Touya gets up from the stool and takes the tray away from Eijirou and hugging the boy. "It's okay, Ei... It's okay."