5

Katsuki had been silent since the big fight, and he had been feeling guilty for hurting both Touya and Eijirou, though both thought Katsuki didn't need to feel that way.
Has Katsuki finally lost it? Lost it to the point of having feelings for both his kidnappers? Is he sick in the head?

"Baby, are you okay?" Eijirou asked as he walked into the room Katsuki had been held in, Katsuki didn't speak. He just stared at the wall.

"Baby..."

Katsuki finally looked up at him, his face was red, and his eyes puffy from crying. He knew he shouldn't be feeling like this, but it just suddenly hit him that Touya and Eijirou weren't giving up on him any time soon.

"Oh, Kat, you don't need to cry -"

"I have every right to, I hurt you and Touya... I didn't mean to do that. But I'm losing you!" Katsuki sobbed, hiding his face in his hands.

"How are you losing me? You'll never lose me." Eijirou asked softly, moving a piece of Katsuki's hair out of his face.

"Because you were better than this... You turned into this - this villain that..." Eijirou waited for Katsuki to continue as he did need a pause. "I just don't want to lose you!" Katsuki cried even more. It was like he was having a panic attack because of how much he's been crying right now.

"I love you." Eijirou said. He crouched to Katsuki's level, and they stared at each other. One pair of red eyes saddened and the other, darker shade of red eyes soft, genuine.

"No, you don't... You abused me, you - you kidnapped me and... How is that love? How! Tell me!" Katsuki begged, and Eijirou sighs and sits next to him on the dirty mattress.

"I'm not lying, baby..." Eijirou said.

"Don't - Don't call me that."

"You can tell me what's on your mind." Eijirou said, and Katsuki wanted to tell him. He wanted the old Eijirou back, but he knew he wouldn't get him again.

Katsuki wanted the happy-go-lucky Eijirou, the Eijirou that preached manliness in every way possible, the Eijirou that he fell in love with. But that man was gone.

"There's nothing to say." Katsuki muttered.

"Baby," he stopped, "It's not your fault, Touya, and I only kidnapped you - no saved you from the cruel world we live in.. You'll understand what we're doing for you soon." Eijirou said for the thousandth time.

As much as Katsuki didn't want to hear it, Eijirou had no problem repeating that sentence, especially Touya, yes, he may be cruel as well, still a villain but Touya would do anything to protect his Pup.

"I'm fucking sure." Katsuki said sarcastically.

"Trust me, we're doing this for you."

"Like hell you are. Your doing this to fucking torture me into submission..." Katsuki hissed, "Fuck you..."

Eijirou kept looking at him sadly, he can't lose Katsuki, he's all he's ever wanted ever since they first met. It's really only meant to be for Eijirou and Touya.