04 ||

•♬•

•♬•

Waking up in an incredibly bright mood, Seren smiles at the picture of Namjoon on her wall.

"I love you so much! Borahae!" she squeals and plants a kiss on his nose, "I dreamed about you last night."

"You wished me happy birthday! Ugh! Your voice seemed so real," she dreamily grins.

"Have a good day, don't forget to eat and stay safe," she chants her usual words to him and scurries to the kitchen, humming the song dynamite. She slides off the curtains and allows the sunshine to pour into her melancholy apartment. Her wide smile chases the dreary clouds away. It's been years since she smiled like this. And it feels good. Thanks to him.

While preparing the cup of coffee, her gaze lands on the flowers settling on the table and she freezes.

Hold on a fucking minute.

Seren frown intensifies as she grabs her phone and reviews the call history. The phone slides off and her hands fly to her mouth in pure incredulity.

No, it was a dream! What's up with my phone?

She squats down on the floor away from her phone as if it will blow up.  She whacks her head a couple of times, then slaps her cheeks and groan out loud. The realization blast on her like an explosive and she falls on the floor.

The next minute, she is blaring.

The screaming section continues till the bell went off. Breathless and hazed Seren gets the door with a blossoming face, but she meets the bunch of people (neighbors) with scowls plastered on their faces.

"Can you stop screaming?" an old lady grimace.

"Yes, you have been screaming since last night. Please stop," another man glares at her.

Gulping in embarrassment, Seren bows multiple times, singing the apologies. Once the neighbors were gone, she runs back into her room and screams in pillows.

Can you blame her?

The man she has been dying for, the member of her favorite band, Kim Namjoon, sent her flowers and she conversed with him on call. The flashes and his voice reverberates in her heart, the soft sound of his chuckle, and the way he said her name, a-

Ugh! I am gonna die in happiness.

Levitating over the clouds, Seren hops to her work. For the first time, she's dressed and a hue of makeup could be seen on her face. Her smile and luminous eyes, leave everyone in the office in turmoil. People were envious of her glow.

•♬•

"Did something good happened?" Jin asks Namjoon as they walk towards the practice room.

"Huh?"

"You have been smiling like crazy, your dimples are not ready to stop flaunting," Jin remarks.