Epilogue

•♬•

•♬•

Two years later

The dusty leaves rustle in the icy gusts and the idyllic fragrance of raw snow spreads in Seoul. The cold weather doesn't deter any of the reporters or cameramen as they await.

Ultimately, the black Mercedes rolls up with a low grumble, and the media launches themselves over it. The security hinders them from traversing boundaries. 

A man decked in a red suit grimly steps out and walks to the other side. Looking around with a vigilance gaze,  he swings the door open.

First, she sets her left leg on the footing glossed with sleet and slowly clambers off the car.

"Scar! Scar! Please, look here!" The correspondents scream.

Seren smiles at the reporters, waving her hand and clutching the coat around her beaming frame. Her manager, Jung Min, gestures her to walk inside the grand hall, where her book signing event and conference of the upcoming book being is held.

She ambles inside with graceful strides, head held high, eyes concealing the glimmer that even stars begin to envy, and a smile depicting the sunflower.

The glees of her fans, the people whose hearts she invaded by her words, enthusiastically waves at her, and that sent tingles down her spine. She can never be used to this, knowing that once~ She was standing among them for someone.

The book sign event advents and Seren relish every moment of it. The fans telling her how they love all the four-book that she released in two years, the fifth and the most important book is released today, which is on 12th September.

"Scar, we heard that your book Fangirl, which was released today, is the first book you wrote since your career, but at the last minute you changed your mind and didn't publish it, is that true? And if it is, then why have you decided to publish it now?"

Seren's manager looks at her with an uneasy look but she smiles, assuring that she got this.

She gets the mic near her lips and looks at the reporter who asked her the query.

"Yes, it's true. Books and music are very influential, two years ago when I was about to release Fangirl, I didn't know what I wanted to express through it. So, I took my time and figured what the book delivers and what is express."

"And your conclusion is?"

"I want to express that, that it's okay to dream. It's okay to live in a dream for a while, it's absolutely fine if you abandon the cruel reality for a short time and enjoy your dream, live your dream, but at the end," she smiles looking at her bracelet, "Don't forget to wake up."

•♬•

He zooms in the image, then peeks at the video, then again zooms in the picture.