05 ||

•♬•

•♬•

It became routine for Namjoon to call her.

In the first two weeks, they made the calls just at night. Later, they exchanged texts and calls in the morning, at the dusk, just anytime when he is free. Seren feels no longer alone. Now, she has someone to discuss her day with, to talk about her novels, to laugh with her on silly things, to text good mornings and goodnights.

On other hand, Namjoon quit his crusade for peace, cause he found her. His chaotic soul calms down just by thinking about her voice. The way she converses about everything is extremely intriguing to him.

After a month of talking to each other, they became pretty close. At first, she drew lines and revealed little about her life. Regardless, Namjoon eternally had his way with words, so he eventually unraveled her. The letters from her never ceased. And he is indebted to that.

It was about the time when they meet.

Today is the day.

Both are meeting each other. Not a date.

Maybe much better than a date.

"Where is he going?" Hoseok asks Yoongi, scrutinizing Namjoon tossing out all his shirts on the bed.

"He is meeting a school friend," Yoongi fibs, knowing well where Namjoon is heading too.

"Oh, okay," Hoseok departs, leaving them alone as Namjoon frustratingly huffs out loud.

"I don't have anything to wear!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "These are plastic bags, aren't they?" referring to the heaps of his clothes.

"Help me," the younger whines, flashing dimples that can overpower Min Yoongi, as well.

"What's her favorite color?"

Namjoon goes blank.

He doesn't know.

She knows everything about him, but he knows nothing. Not even how she looks.

Yoongi sighs, "My fault that I expected too much from you."

"Should I wear black?"

"Are you going for a funeral or date?"

"It's neither!"

"Shore," Yoongi smirks.

"I told you, it's not!"

"Yeah, okay."

Triggered Namjoon hurls an armful of clothes at Yoongi. And that's all it took for a clothes fight to start.

•♬•

Seren swindles in her apartment like a cyclone. Her wardrobe is already deserted spur she kept rescinding every outfit. Kim Namjoon can wear a potato sack and still look dead gorgeous. She wants to look good.