one

CHARACTER LIST:

White Rabbit - Choi Jongho

Absolem (Blue Catterpilar) - Kang Yeosang

Cheshire Cat - Kim Hongjoong

Mad Hatter - Choi San

Haigha (March Hare) - Jung Wooyoung

[ cut ]

 You wandered around the Wonderland, absolutely clueless about where to go and what to do. You were lost in a world where you didn't belong, in a place where nothing was what it seemed. You looked around apprehensively, not knowing if any of the things around you were alive, if a tree was going to try and make conversation or if a rock would introduce itself to you.

Suddenly, you encountered a bifurcation on the road, avoiding a big tree in the middle. Its trunk was in a dark purple shade, and its leaves were pink. You could swear you saw it sparkling too... You were inspecting the tree, carefully as to not touch it, when a wide smile appeared out of thin air. It started as a small set of teeth, that spread to become a large, smiling mouth. You stumbled back and nearly fell at the sight. Seconds after, a pair of big, green, cat-like eyes developed just the same way the mouth had.

"You might want to be careful." The mouth said ominously.

You took a deep breath. You were dead. You were imagining this, it wasn't real, so he couldn't hurt you.

"And what are you supposed to be!?" You asked, unbelieving the sight before you.

The shapes swirled in the air, and a man appeared. He was small and pale, with the exception of three purple lines on each cheek, that seemed to be fading. His hair was a mix of pink and purple, almost as if he had mimicked the tree, and his eyes were shining as they looked down at you. The 'man' was now lying on the tree, with his belly pressed against the hard wood, his feet up in the air, and the palms of his hands supporting his face. He had on a purple vest over a white button-up shirt, much like the man you had followed in the park before. He wore tight black pants that stopped just below his knees and seemed to have been scratched... by a cat. You noticed he was barefoot as well.

"You may call me Cheshire. Cheshire Cat."

You stared at him, dumbfounded. Cat? You inspected him closer, He had no ears, no paws... The only thing that resembled a cat were his sharp teeth.

"You don't look like a cat..."

He swirled in the air and disappeared, then popping up beside you. He traced your jaw with his finger.

"Oh, you're a newcomer." He concluded.

You nodded and stepped away from him. He vanished into thin air once more, only to appear meters away from you, floating over the road on the right side of the tree.

"I better take you to the Hatter then, he'll be best to explain the Wonderland to you."

You didn't move, you just stared at the floating pink and purple man.

"Well, you'd better come. It would be foolish not to get to know the land you're in."

You immediately ran over to Cheshire and accompanied him along the road that had now faded to green.

"And what do you call yourself, hm?" He asked you.

You noticed how a smile was always present in his face. Sometimes it was a grin, sometimes it was a full smile, but it never left his pink lips.