Chaos

"COME IN SABRINA!" Chloe shouted from her bathroom. She was tucking errant hairs up under her cap and fluffing out her ponytail when Sabrina peeked around the corner, visibly confused.

Music was storming in Chloe's suite. Hidden surround sound was working at a level it never had, filling every corner with an upbeat percussive sound. Chloe snapped a picture as soon as Sabrina appeared, wanting to capture her friend's face. She wasn't disappointed.

Chloe's sacred locks were tucked up in a gucci baseball cap, her ponytail pulled out the back and teased to the extreme. DS One Love yellow leather jacket with white undershirt and Balmain yellow thigh length skirt were not so out of place, except the skirt was short enough that Chloe had chosen to wear black cycle shorts under it. It was the footwear that kept Sabrina transfixed though.

"Chloe are you wearing... sneakers?"

Chloe hopped from toe to toe with unbridled amusement,"No Sabrina, sneakers are cheap and tacky. These are Balenciaga. Chloe hopped forward, pivoting in time with the noisome beat and doing a pirouette for her friend to appreciate the whole of her look.

Sabrina looked completely baffled, asking finally,"What's the difference?" Though a smile was starting to break through the bafflement.

"About a thousand euros, and bragging rights." Chloe reached Sabrina and caught her hands, dancing a circle around her,"Good morning by the way."

Chloe's enthusiasm took hold and Sabrina pivoted and danced a few steps to the end of the song with Chloe, giggling at her friend's antics,"What's gotten into you today? Should I be worried?"

Chloe wrapped one arm 'round Sabrina from behind and laced the fingers of their opposite hands, fast-waltzing Sabrina back out into the entryway where two costumes hung from a rack complete with small shelves of accessories,"Today my dear Sabrina, we make Marc and Nathaniel anew." Chloe said in her friend's ear,"Ladybug and Mightystrator rise!" Chloe spun Sabrina away dramatically and stood proudly, hands on hips.

Sabrina kept herself from toppling only just, adjusting her skewed glasses then smiling,"That's gonna be fun." she glanced at the outfits,"Can I take pictures?" she whispered, though only the two of them were there.

Chloe snickered,"Only if they let you, but yes." She dug into an inside jacket pocket,"But first, we have to go get some breakfast snacks." she took out her phone, turning off the room speakers from the app.

Chloe sashayed to the door, Sabrina hoping to catch up. Sabrina tucked her hands behind her back and leaned forward to peer at Chloe as they left the suite,"Am I allowed to say this is NOT normal?"

Chloe gestured Imperiously,"You are, and you are correct it is not!" she reached over and mussed Sabrina's hair quite mercilessly,"It is so much better than normal. I'm happy Sabrina! I feel..." Chloe spun again on the next step, hands grasping in front of herself for her words,"I just feel it might be alright to be me, like there's at least one person that gets that. Does that make sense?"

Sabrina shot her eyes sideways and smiled her own little smile of secrets kept, complete with lip bite. "I think I might."

"Good!" Chloe dragged Sabrina through the lobby,"Everyone should. I'm feeling generous!" Chloe pushed the double doors open so forcefully they nearly sprang back in her face, she dodged through in time though and waggled her fingers back at Sabrina before her friend came through too.

With Sabrina back in tow Chloe bubbled,"Friday was eye-opening. Saturday I went into a frenzy to finish those costumes." she said back over her shoulder,"That's why we had to skip practice. I had to be sure everything was perfect. Wouldn't want Marc to have a baggy ladybugbutt."