𝗶

It had been two days since Camp NightWing had started and Athena Slater was on her second strike.

Her and Ziggy Berman were sharing the same cabin and had been chatting about ways to get kicked out. Ziggy decided it would a good idea for the two to play truth or dare, and that resulted in Athena being dared to go fill Kurt's cabin with shaving foam.

Athena did of course manage to pull it off until she was caught climbing out of his window by Sheila, who immediately starting shouting causing her to get her first strike. Then she swore at Kurt landing her a second strike after she was arguing about Sheila being out of her cabin out of curfew too. If Sheila snitched on her Athena would return the favour.

"Well, Sheila was out of her cabin too. Resulting in her spotting me in the first place so-" Athena smirked as Sheila lunged towards the girl before Nick grabbed hold of her, pulling her away.

"You snitch!" Sheila shouted as Nick continued to keep her back as Athena rolled her eyes.

"I'm returning the favour," She shrugged as she turned back towards Kurt. He looked as if he would turn into the Incredible Hulk any second.

This was all on the first night and Athena was one for setting records.

Tommy her older brother was proud of her for pulling off a good prank. Even though Tommy had to pretend to be mad in front of Kurt so he could get a good recommendation at the end of the summer for his college application.

Quinn, Tommy's girlfriend, was now helping Athena scrub the outhouse. It was the next day and it was around seven in the morning.

"It's a shame that Sheila caught you, I would've loved to see Kurt with a shaving foam beard in proper light." Quinn spoke as she continued scrubbing at the moss.

"Don't worry, I'll do way more across the week." Athena promised and Quinn shook her head.

"You can't go back home, Thena. The only reason your mom sent you to camp is cause she's working all summer, Tommy told me." She told the younger girl.

Athena just rolled her eyes, she'd rather be stuck at home alone than be here. She did love being with Ziggy, but her other best friend and Quinn's sister Rory hadn't shown up yet.

"When's Rory getting here?" Athena asked as she dumped the sponge in the bucket as she stood up.

"Tomorrow or the day after. She's finished her summer school or whatever it was." Quinn told her as she stood up too.

Athena smiled, her operation to get Rory and Ziggy together was to start. Quinn immediately recognised the mischievous smile as Tommy had the same one.

"Oh god, what are you up to?" Quinn asked, as they both left the outhouse to go put the cleaning supplies away.

"This might be something you could help with." Athena answered as the two walked across camp.

"Don't tell me you're going to try play Cupid again." Quinn groaned as she opened the Cleaning Supplies shed.

Athena was known for messing in people's love life's quite often. She was the one that got Quinn and Tommy together and numerous other couples.

"Well, it's for two souls who need it desperately." Athena dramatically spoke as she clapped her hands together.

"My sister?" Quinn and two other voice's asked in sync. Quinn and Athena turned towards the doorway to see Tommy and Cindy stood there. Athena immediately flipped off her brother.

"No, I don't need love in my life." Athena told him, little did she know that she'd be deeply in love by the end of the summer. "It's for two desperate souls by go by the names Cindy and Quinn's sisters."

"That's not actually their names." Cindy spoke, and Quinn gave her a look to remind her that it was a joke.

"Anyway, Cupid can't be with boring teens all day long! I have plotting to do!" She declared and with that Athena walked away from the three.

"She's really something else, just like you, Tommy." Quinn spoke, and Tommy smiled at his girlfriend causing Cindy to walk away from the couple to leave them to flirt in peace.

" Quinn spoke, and Tommy smiled at his girlfriend causing Cindy to walk away from the couple to leave them to flirt in peace