nick goode - coming out

pronouns: she/her
warnings: coming out (?)
summary: reader comes out to their boyfriend and doesn't know what his reaction will be.

you take a deep breath once more, trying to shake off the fear off of your body.
you try to repeat the words over and over in your head, mentally preparing for what you're about to do.
after a while, you finally knock on your boyfriends cabin door.
-come in!- he says from the inside.
he doesn't ask who it is because he can easily recognize the way you knock already.
-hey babe.- he says with a raspy voice.
he's in bed so you can only assume that he just woke up from a nap.
-hi.- you say with a smile.
he yawns and runs his eyes for a second.
-do you want to cuddle?- he asks, lifting the sheets a little bit in order to make space for you.
-no, it's okay. i actually came here to talk to you about something.- you say, playing with your hands as a way of calming yourself down.
he sits up straight on his bed, now in a more serious tone.
-is everything alright?- he asks, noticing you're nervous.
-i don't know.- you say, sort of breaking down.
-what happened y/n? sit down with me.- he says, pure concern in his eyes.
his immediate response is to want to reach out for you and hold you in his arms until you feel better. since you don't sit next to him like he asked, he almost gets up to hold you, but you stop him.
-this is really serious Nick, i need to tell you something.- you say and he gets more and more nervous.
-it's alright y/n, i'm listening.- he says, reaching for your hand in a comforting way.
you squeeze his hand and prepare to talk.
-i've been thinking about this day and night. and you're the person i love the most. you're my best friend and you're my boyfriend and the only person who knows me. and that's why i can't hide this. i understand if you don't like me anymore after this or if you want to break up.- you say and he stops you for a second.
-i would never break up with you, y/n.- he says, concerned.
-wait, let me finish Nick. i like girls. that's it. i like girls in the same way that i like boys. well, in the same way that i like you. i don't want to tell everyone yet, but i can't hide myself from you and it was killing me to keep this to myself and- -you say and he stops you.
you feel his warm and strong arms wrap around your hips and his head resting on your lower waist.
he was still sitting down on his bed.
-i love you so much y/n. and i love you for who you are. i can't believe you were scared to tell me something like this.- he says.
you feel your eyes water a bit and after days of stressing about it, you finally relax, felling the weight get off your shoulders.
-i just didn't know if— you try to say but he cuts you off again.
-i could never break up with you, you know that right? you're stuck with me for life.- he says and you laugh.
he lets go of you and you sit next to him on the bed, resting your leg on top of his.
-thank you for telling me this. you can always count on me.- he says, honestly.
-there's no one like you, Nick.- you say with a soft smile, giving him a peck on the lips.

definitely going to try to provide more Nick content tomorrow!!
also i think i've barely written anything about Tommy so i'll also do that tomorrow <33
trying to come up with something to write about Kate!!