tommy slater - warm hands

sunny sider! reader x shady sider! tommy <3

pronouns: none used! <3
warnings: none! just fluff :) <333
summary: tommy feels a little uncertain and reader tries to reassure him.

you cover your mouth shyly as you laugh at one of Kurt's many jokes and he smiles at you.
-hey y/n, can you come with me?- Tommy asks you nervously.
-oh, of course love!- you say, getting up.- i'll see you later Kurt!- you say, waving at the Sunny Side boy.
he gives you a warm smile back.
once you get up, Tommy gently takes your hand on his and takes you far away from there.
you giggle softly at the difference between your hands.
his are big and calloused and yours are small, soft and gentle. yours are always cold and his are always warm and comforting.
you weren't exactly the smallest person alive but then again, anyone looked small when standing next to Tommy.
-is everything alright Thomas?- you ask when he finally stops.
he lets go of your hand carefully and looks into your eyes in a more serious way.
-y/n.. do you have feelings for Kurt?- he asks with uncertainty.
you can't help but to let out a chuckle, making his eyes widen nervously.
-Tommy! of course not!- you say with a smile.
you can see your boyfriend's muscles relaxing but he still doesn't seem to be so convinced.
-are you sure? it's just that he's always all over you and you treat him so nicely.- he explains.
-i promise you that i don't feel any type of weird way about Kurt.- you say, lifting your pinky in his direction.- pinky promise.- you say.
he smiles and takes your pinky in his.
-alright.- he says with a cute smile.- are you positive?- he asks once more.
you laugh and take his hand in yours.
-Tommy Slater, i love you but you're starting to become real jealous.- you say playfully.
-what did you say ?- he asks with a huge smile on his face.
-you're starting to get real jealous?- you ask, confused.
-before that.- he says.
you think about it and then your eyes immediately widen.
you had never said that to him.
was it too soon?
what if he didn't feel the same way?
-uh, i love you?- you ask shyly.
he holds your small hand with both of his and takes it closer to his lips, kissing each of your fingers softly.
-i love you too, y/n.- he says with a soft smile, now kissing your hand gently.
you smile shyly and give him a peck on the lips.

sometimes i think i'm over Tommy and then i write this type of stuff and i fall all over again 😭✋🏻
anyways, hope you guys like this!

random thought but Gold Rush by Taylor Swift reminds me of him so much!! bc Tommy i rlly need to know WHAT MUST IT BE LIKE TO GROW UP THAT BEAUTIFUL? HUH????