arnie - hide me

(couldn't find any pictures of him alone)

pronouns: none used i think!
warnings: mentions of drugs, use of drugs ig
summary: reader tries to hide away from Kurt after being caught with drugs and Arnie helps her out.

you look around you and start running towards the outhouse stalls. it was the closest place where you could hide from Kurt.
once you get inside, you open the first stall where you find Arnie trying to scrub something off the wall.
you push him inside the stall so you can make space for yourself.
-quick hide me!- you say.
with the momentum of you pushing him, he ends up sitting down on the toilet and you fall on his lap.
you hear the sound of the outhouse door opening and you know it's Kurt.
-y/n, i know you're out here!- Kurt says.
Arnie opens his mouth to say something but you quickly cover it with your hand.
you motion for him to stay quiet and he nods.
-where are you y/n?- Kurt asks.
you try your best to stay as silent as possible.
Arnie puts his arm around your waist, securing your body from sliding down to the floor.
you put your arm around his neck for support and he smiles at you.
-i think she's at the mess hall!- you hear someone saying outside.
Kurt exhales deeply and leaves the bathroom, going to look for you somewhere else.
as soon as he leaves, you and Arnie start laughing at the situation.
-thank you Arnie.- you say with a smile.
you try to get off of his lap but he holds you down with a smile.
-hey, i think i deserve to know what happened.- he says and you smile.
-Kurt caught me smoking weed and tried to have me sent home, so i ran from him.- you explain and Arnie laughs.
-i can't believe you didn't share it with me!- he says.
-i have some more on my cabin if you want.- you say and he smirks.
-what do you say if we get some pills from the nursery and go hang out in the woods?- he asks and you smile.
-you don't have to ask me twice.- you say, pulling him with you.
you make a stop at your cabin and then at the nursery where you manage to steal some drugs.
you then try to sneak your way to the woods with the boy.
-y/n! stay right where you are!- Kurt screams once he sees you.
-come on, run!- Arnie says, grabbing your hand and running away with you, the both of you laughing at how frustrated and defeated Kurt looks.

someone asked for Arnie content and he's just so cute!!!
this is probably all that i'll be able to write today, so i'll write some more tomorrow <333