will goode - sneaking around.

request by 1-800-SLAPACOP  i hope you like this <333
(sorry for how long it took me to do it)

request by 1-800-SLAPACOP  i hope you like this <333(sorry for how long it took me to do it)

Shadysider reader! x young! Will Goode.

pronouns: none used i think!
warnings: none i think! only some mentions of sex ig!
summary: reader and will hide from Sheila.

-shhh.- Will says as you two hide under one of the tables at the science and nature room.
you cover your mouth with your hand so you won't laugh out loud as you watch Sheila and her minions looking for your boyfriend.
-Will! where are you?- she almost screams once more.
you and Will exchange looks, the both of you
holding in the laughter.
-maybe he isn't here?- one of her minions says.
she groans and they all leave.
-we've got to find a better to sneak out to.- Will says as he helps you up.
-well, if you weren't so desperate to make out all of the time.- you say with a teasing smile.
-hey! i can't help it if you look so good all the time.- he says and you laugh.
-remind me again why we have to hide from Sheila like this?- you ask.
-because she would kill me if she found out i was dating a shadysider?- he says as if he was obvious.
-you're such a pussy.- you say in a teasing tone.
-you obviously don't know Sheila.- he says and you shake your head in disappointment.
-i only hear excuses.- you say.
he pulls you in closer and puts his arms around your waist.
-are you going to keep calling me a pussy or do i have to remind you of some things?- he says as he grabs your ass.
-wow, i have never met a boy as horny as you.- you say pulling away from him and walking towards the door.
-are you really gonna leave me like this?- he asks and you laugh.
-of course not. come on, it won't be long until Sheila comes looking for you here again.- you say, extending your hand for him to grab.
he smiles and takes your hand, allowing you to take him to your cabin.

i hope this was good??
<3