42

T: NO!!!

And so Taehyung didn't hesitate to shoot Mr. Jeon with his gun. He hit Mr. Jeon on the left chest, right shoulder and on his stomach.

But that wasn't enough to kill him. As soon as Yoongi arrived at the roof top he saw Mr. Jeon laying on the floor with blood all over, and Taehyung running towards the exit stairs.

Taehyung ran as fast as he could down the stairs. When he got to where the baby was drop, he immediately look for him.

But the baby wasn't there, the only thing  that was there are, a baby doll, and the clothes. He got confused, and worried. Since his baby wasn't there, where is he? He thought.

Just then, Joy came out of nowhere cradling the baby in her arms. Taehyung immediately ran to her and gently took the baby.

Looking at the child Taehyung felt at ease that finally his child is safe on his arms, and there were no wounds and scratches.

He kissed his son's forehead, cheeks and lips. The baby cried because he was awaken.

T: oh... I'm sorry baby, dada is sorry..... Its okay, its okay.... Yeah they took you away from mama and dada right? Yeah don't worry papa will punish them, okay? Calm down now my sweet angel.

And finally, he can take their child back to Jungkook. Then he looked at Joy and said.

T: thankyou. Do not worry, your family is now safe, they were brought to the hospital when you were gone. Now you can come with me and let's go there together.

Joy: thankyou so much Mr. President.

And so they walked to were the helicopters and planes are. Taehyung saw some armys carrying Mr. Jeon. He went to his friends and asked them something...

T: Hobi hyung, I would like to file a complaint against Mr. Jeon. Please take care of it.

Jh: of course Taehyung, don't worry I got you.

T: Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung, thankyou for your help today. But I need to go back to Jungkook. I don't want him to stress more.

N: yeah, sure. We will clean this mess.

T: and also Yoongi hyung. We can tell everyone, about our mission of saving the carrie-

N: Taehyungah, just go. We will take care of everything. Don't worry.

T:...... thankyou hyung.

On the other hand...

Jungkook was so stressed that he didn't eat anything and just stare at Eunwoo eating, he caresses Eunwoo's head and mumbling something.

Mrs. Kim was so worried that she also didn't know what to do. The only thing she could do right know is to comfort the younger.

Mrs.K: Jungkookie, you should eat a little.

Jk: m-mom... How can I eat when I don't even know if my baby and Taehyungie are safe. I-I don't know if our baby is okay...

And once again, the younger broke down, he's been crying for a while now. Mrs. Kim was just there hugging and caressing the younger, to comfort him.

Then 30 minutes have past, and the younger finally calmed down again. And just in time Taehyung burst out to the door, cradling their son.

His face lit up, and Jungkook released a heavy sigh. Sigh of relief, he felt happy and complete again.

Taehyung went closer to him and hand him the baby gently. Jungkook gently hugged the baby and kissed his forehead.

Jk: oh my god..... My baby...mama's here now, you were probably scared, my little angel. I'm sorry mama trusted the nurse quickly, its all mama's fault. I'm sorry baby.

Hearing those words Taehyung felt a tud on his chest. He can fell how the younger pity himself, and blaming himself for what happened.

T: love, it isn't your fault. It's...

Taehyung felt the urge to tell the younger that it was his father's evil plan. But it seems like its not the right time to say it since they just got their baby back.

T: it's okay love. It's not your fault. I'm sorry too.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips. Then he took Eunwoo who whined because he was still eating. Then he brought his small family into a tight group hug.

Eunwoo gasp as he saw his little brother, then he kissed him and said..

E: little brother is here!... Woonie missed you Jeogie....

Taehyung looked at Eunwoo smiling, then he brought Eunwoo into a hug and kissed him all over the face, making Woonie giggle.

T: you did a great job comforting mama, baby.

Eunwoo tilt his head in confusion. Mrs. Kim chuckled at that, and said...

Mrs.K: oh Taehyungie, your son did nothing but eat, look at him tilting his head.

T:.... Even so, my little Woonie did great.

E: thankyou papa.... Granny! *bleh*

They all laugh at Eunwoo's cute antics. Then Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who's already looking at him.

T:.... What?.....

Jk: love... Thankyou... For saving our baby. If you didn't act immediately, I don't know where would our child be right know. You really are a great father.

Taehyung felt overwhelmed, he felt proud to himself.

T: of course I have to save our little baby, love. Its what parents do right? When their child is in danger, they don't care if they put their selves to trouble, as long as they take their children to safety.

Jk: I really love you...

T: I love you more...

They looked at eachother fondly, and smiled. Then they covered their children's eyes, and kissed eachother.

The kiss was so passionate, and full of love. Taehyung thought that he might really propose after the "Mr. Jeon" problem is fixed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone!!! So I've reached to 13k views, I am really really happy about this. Thankyou everyone for your support. Hope you all have a great day, please be safe and be healthy as always. Love you all, from you authornim ;)