5

Jk: Eunwoo's f-father.... Is the boss' right hand. I w-was 18 back then... And I s-still remember the d-date, it was February 16 2018, i-it was raining t-that night, and h-he was drunk..... He c-came inside my room..... He.... H-he tied me up...... U-undressed me, he..... F-forced himself in m-me....... It hurts s-so much...... I f-felt disgusted by m-my self...... I feel so d-dirty...

While Jungkook was telling them the story, he didn't stop himself from crying, that's when Taehyung hugged him again. Jungkook cried in Taehyung's shoulder, while Taehyung soothe him by circling his hand and caressing Jungkook's back and whispering sweet nothings to him. Everyone stood quiet and let the President comfort the younger, after a couple of minutes Jungkook pulled from the hug, and stand up he bowed to Taehyung and said...

Jk: I-I'm sorry Mr. President, I made your shirt wet from my tears, I'm sorry.

T: hey, hey, it's okay it's just my shirt. No need to be sorry. Come here.

With that Taehyung gently pulled Jungkook to sit down. He hugged him again showing that he doesn't care if his shirt gets wet even more.

N: alright I guess this is a one long day for everyone, we should get some rest. Especially you Jungkook.

T: just sleep here everyone my guest rooms are enough for each pair, you can go home tomorrow.

Y: okay let's go babe, get some rest Jungkook.

T: Seokjin hyung, please clear my schedule tomorrow, I'm going to take a day off. Namjoon hyung please take care of everything tomorrow.

H: why so suddenly?

T: I.... I just want to t-take care of someone. Why?!?

H:nothing...

J: Taehyung take Jungkook to his room.

T: I know, just go everyone.

H: yeah I have to call my boyfriend, that I'll be sleeping here.

Jm: we'll be going to our room now, goodnight Jungkook. Night everyone.

J: let's go babe, goodnight everyone.

Everybody bid their good night's and went to their separate rooms, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone inside the office. Taehyung stood up and looked at Jungkook.

T: let's go?

Jungkook nodded in response, and stood up but before he could do that. Taehyung gently pulled him up and help him stand up properly.

Jungkook blushed at the sweet gesture the President has made, he looked at the President and smiled shyly to him. Which Taehyung returned with a cute smile as well.

They walked through the hallway and passed some rooms until they arrived at Jungkooks room.

T: well here we are...

Jk: Y-yeah... Thankyou Mr Pre-

T: oop..... Mr. what?

Jk: I'm sorry.... I mean T-taehyung...

T: that's what I like it.

Taehyung wink at Jungkook making Jungkook then again blush and smile lightly, then both of then looked in eachother's eyes for some minutes, and you can say the both of them got mesmerised by each other's beauty.

Taehyung thinks that Jungkook is an angel that was sent to him. And Jungkook thinks that Taehyung isn't even real, that he's just imagining him. Both stared at eachother for a couple of seconds more, until they heard a crying baby.

Jungkook got out of his thoughts when he heard Eunwoo cried, he immediately run inside the room, while Taehyung followed inside.

When Jungkook saw Eunwoo sitting in the bed crying, he then went to him and hugged him.

Jk: bun bun what's wrong? Can you tell mama what's wrong?

E: monmon n bwed mama! (monster in bed mama)

Jk: it's okay baby, mama's here, I'm gonna make the monsters go away okay? No need to cry my baby.

E: mm hungyhungy mama (I'm hungry mama)

T: uhmm do you want anything? I can get it for you.

Jk: no it's okay, I need to.... B-breastfeed him...

T:oh.... Ahh.. Yeah... I'm uhh going now. Goodnight.

Taehyung didn't let Jungkook answer him as he dashed out of the room stumbling in some things and gently closing the door. Making Jungkook giggle at the silly President.

After Jungkook fed Eunwoo, he sang him a song until he fell asleep, Jungkook laid him down and cover him with the blanket, he also laid beside him and closed his eyes until he him self fell asleep.

Taehyung went to his room, and got freshen up he threw him slef on the bed and thought of one person. He saw how Jungkook care for his son, and he knew Jungkook has a big heart, because despite what Eunwoo's father did to him, he loved Eunwoo like how a mother should.

That night he promised himself, that he'll do whatever it takes to protect Jungkook and Eunwoo, and make them feel safe and loved.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.