Transported to the world of Clover

This story is before the 100 year quest. our favorite character Natsu Dragneel will be our mc here along with Gray Fullbuster his friend.

This story is our duo will be sent to Black clover world and meet the Black bulls squad.

Well, no more spoilers here I go.

___________________________________

"Talk/speech"

'Thought'

"Spell/magic"

______________________________________

This story will move a month later after the battle of Alvarez's empire and Black dragon Acnologia.

_____________________________________

•Another World•

A month later(After the battle of human, immortal, and dragon)

Fairytail guild.

Thud* the front door of fairy tail guild kick by someone.

"Good morning, Everyone!" Natsu shouts to them.

Everyone whose inside the guild looks into Natsu.

"Good morning, Natsu" a lot greeted him.

On the right side of the guild is the table where Juvia, Gray, Wendy, and Charla are in there.

"Seems Natsu-Kun have a good mood this day," Juvia said.

"Yeah... now that you said that. I'm always seeing him happy than before. Does something happen?" wendy asks.

"I saw him always go to our guild library. Also, Happy is out of town. they seem to have a contest or something."

They saw Natsu walk away and go to the library(which is on the ground floor.)

"I feel bad about this" Gray said to them following Natsu. the others try to follow but gray insisted to not follow him.

"I gotta ask Mira what Natsu doing." wendy said.

"Yeah since we can't follow him," Juvia said. 'I wanna follow my beloved gray but, but, he said not so I can't decline'

.........

In the Library.

"Yo Levy!" Natsu greeted levy who's also reading.

"It seems your kinda liking reading now Natsu-Kun" levy replied.

"Fufu I can't wait to master it. I'm almost done mastering it. hehe" he walks away

"see ya later!" he walks like very childish.

"Natsu-Kun enjoy reading huh. that's cool. maybe lucy contagious him" levy said then she returns to reading again.

......

In a small room.

"Fufu! now is the time to test my new magic!"

"Flame area" A portal opens from flames of nastu open up to his front.

"HAHAHA, I finally made it! I can now use Transportation magic! now happy will prai-" before he could finish the door open and hit Natsu.

Bam*

Natsu saw who open and it was Gray.

"What you think your doing, Icebrain?!"

"Huh? wanna fight Flamebrain?" mocking.

"Nani? you little-" before Natsu could finish, the flame begins to sucking them. "Gahhh! Why I am floating?"

"How should I know? I'm also floating myself here! stop this spell immediately!" Gray said also floating sucking them to the portal.