Alliance

'Thought '

"Speak"

"Spell"

(Asta and Finral wait in the capital for the cure of Asta's arm.)

Yami did recharging and attack Natsu. Natsu didn't move and suddenly a flame came from the ground circling Natsu.

Gray comment

"That's the same when I fight him in E.N.D form!"

Wizard asks to him

"Eh? What's E.N.D?" who excited.

Gray

'Damn my thoughts just slip'

Wizard king asks seeing gray just stripping.

"Wheres your clothes?"

Gray shock

"When did this happened?!"

wizard king sweatdrop.

Back to fighters.

Yami went back by the blaze of flame.

'His flame is the problem here. he also knows the mana zone I think that I didn't master yet. I can't let myself be careless.'

Natsu cancels the burst of flame around the ground area then a roar came from his mouth "FIRE DRAGONS KING ROAR!" A massive roar came from his mouth aiming towards Yami. Yami dodges and summons his defensive magic and sees the damage roar of Natsu made.

'The ground just burns by his breath.
Is he a monster?' Yami thought.

Wizard king his eyes had become much more sparkling seeing the fight.

"He's like a dragon!"

Gray comment

"Well yeah kinda because he's the son of the Fire Dragon."

Wizard shock

"What? Is he also a dragon?"

Gray

"No. his foster father whose dragon teach him the power of the dragon that's why he had the ability of the dragon."

Wizard king

"COOL! I wanna explore on another World asap!"

back to fighter.

Yami attacking Natsu by the Dark magic from his blade releasing but Natsu is only on the defensive a torrent of flames around him protecting.

Yami

'His not attacking.' he smirks. 'Guess worth to be serious. "DARK CLOAKED MAGIC: BLADE BLUNT SWEEP" his sword extend by dark magic and manage to get in on Natsu flame. Natsu sees the incoming attack and manages to dodge. The flame dispel and Natsu Ignite hid both hands

Yami attacks again.

"DARK CLOAKED MAGIC: AVIDYA WILD SLASH!"

Natsu just dodging the attacks seem hard time figuring out this unique fighting style.

Natsu

'His attacks are unknown I saw... So this is what their world of magic-like

He tries to get near to Yami to counter, but Yami was faster compare to him. Yami swings his sword and Natsu counter It with his right hock punch. "FIRE DRAGON KINGS IRON FIST!"
It creates a wave pressure by the collide.