Another Four leaf-grimoire?

Grimoire tower

"Yami! Captain of the Black bulls squad. You need something?" An old guy asks.

"I need you to give them their grimoire" Yami replied pointing to Natsu and Gray.

...

"You don't have yet grimoire? You two look already pass at 15." The old guy replied.

"They were. They just keep training without grimoire and now they decided to get and see their training paid off" Yami replied.

"I see... Well then, come in" the old man guides them.

'I guess that's a convincing lie' Gray thought about yami's reason.

.........

Grimoire tower inside.

"This brings me back some memories of our world books of a grimoire as well," Gray said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that young lad" the old guy asks?

'Damn! I slip!' He thought.

"Don't mind him, old guy. Just do your own thing" Yami said.

"Yes yes." 'Will you ask more pleasing' the old guy though.

Enchant enchant*

...

Suddenly a two books floating in the tip-top of the ceiling of the Grimoire tower.
A red-like a book and a blue dark book slowly falling and sending out a luminous light then the light suddenly vanishes and completely fall to them.

Gray and Natsu receive their grimoire to this world.

...

"Strange book. I felt something inside this grimoire" gray commented looking every angle to his grimoire. "What's this three-leaf but kinda off balance at the angle?"

The old man went and look at his grimoire.
"Strange. Looks like a four-leaf but erase the one leaf making it look off-balance." He commented.

"How about mine? Four-leaf grimoire?" Natsu asks.

The old guy shock and look at his grimoire.

"Amazing... In just a year, two four-leaf grimoires summon at my place!" He said.

"What do you mean?" Natsu and Gray ask.

Before the old guy could reply, Yami replied to them.
"Yuno a member of Golden down get the four-leaf sylph grimoire while you got the four-leaf of the Salamander which is also strange," Yami said then he looks to the guardian of the grimoire tower. "We will be leaving. You two come at right now" looking to Natsu and Gray.

...

...

'So they left, Yami the trouble maker as always... But,

...

...

Those two...

...

...

...

I felt they will change this world...

...

...

...

A premonition perhaps?' The old guy thought.

...

...

...

...........

A somewhere unknown place.

"Grrrr!" A small figure of a pink-like Salamander notices something.

"What's wrong?" A figure of a girl who had pink hair petting the small figure monster. "You sense stranger power? What could it be?"

...

...

...

...

...

............

Somewhere around Capital.

"Why you decided to stop here Capt?" Finral ask.

"I need to dump. Theirs a problem?"

"Not at all!" Finral replied.

"You three stay here for a while," Yami said leaving them.

...

...

...

"He sure was a scary person" Gray commended.

"Sure he was. His strength is off the charts" finral replied.

"I wonder what use this grimoire was," Natsu said.

"We will likely teach you that when we return at hideout" finral replied.

"Great! I'm excited to learn!" Gray replied to him.

...

...

...

...

...

One hour later.

"Damn! Sure Yami, take long to dump!" Natsu said irritated.

"Calm down, Natsu, we don't want him to hear that!" Finral said.

"But Natsu was right, he takes too long to dump," Gray replied.

"Well, you know, Capt always battles at his limit when it comes to dumping," Final replied to him.

Natsu slant and his side.
"Seems the kingdom were under attack. We need to take any action"

?

"What do you mean by that?" Gray ask.

"A thousand meters on this side, a lot of unknown forces coming towards this area. ... I can hear them and smell them well" Natsu replied.

...

"Right. I forgot about your senses. Should we go without Captain orders?" Gray ask.

"I'm lost what you guys talking about. You say you can sense and smell someone far away and a bunch of unknown people which I believe the Diamond Kingdom went their way towards us?" Finral ask.

"Yes. In a minute, they are here at this area" Natsu replied.

"We should report to the Higher-ups!" Finral said.

"I believe some guys in front the gate of this area call for backups and reports. I gotta go support them" Natsu left them went fly igniting his both feet.

"Damn it! Wait for me you jerk!" Gray said creating a bird of ice that went fly.

.......

"Sure those guy is hard to take deal with," Finral said.

...........

CHAPTER 4 ENDS.

.

.

As you see... This is different from Natsu because of what happened when he opened a portal. His personality change and will return slowly and we will see maybe a development in him.