Sparing match: Natsu vs. Yami

'Thought'

"Speak"

"Spell/magic"

*******************************"

2 days had passed, finally Natsu was awake from his sleeping.

"Pant pant pant pant* he rises on his bed.

"How are you?" someone asks and Natsu made look who called him.

Natsu: "Who are you?"

"I'm Asta. You snooze heavy huh. Final said to us that it's dangerous to do that magic. man! I wish I had magic and to that kinda thing."

Natsu didn't understand what he meant then he looking into the area and find himself in an unknown place. he scents and detects odors by someone he knew. he goes for it to follow the odor he smells.

"huh? wait for me!" asta said following him.

.

With Gray.

Grays talks to the priest and grand priest of the underwater realm. every people was amazed by him his professional Ice creation. he made a sample of his work and priest also know to create but not master.

"You're very fit to our realm. why not stay with us, gray?" the priest said.

"I have a guild that I called home... and there is someone I want to return," he said looking to his memories of the guild and juvia.

"I see... we wish to this someone you said. it will be interesting to meet."

gray: "Y-yeah! She will be happy to see here."

"Oi gray!" someone called. gray knows who called him and went near to it.

"Finally you awake you jerk!" he holds his scarf and tries to rase it.

Natsu deflects what gray trying to grip.

"Don't ever try to scratch my scarf, Gray"

"Are you aware of what you made? you just teleported us to another country!" Gray said angrily.

"I am aware but this is not another country. I believe we are transported to another world. You made a mess as well" Natsu replied calmly.

Gray: "what? Another world? Don't give me that calm face you flame brain! Do something about it!"

Natsu
"I don't know really. This isn't in my mind"

Asta: "hmm... guys there's no need to fight"

Natsu: "I'm embarrassed what I am in the past. I didn't know I'm completely idiot and childish man." he said.

Gray was curious.

Natsu: "hey Sata right? Is there a library in this weird underwater village?"

Asta

"I'm Asta"

.
.
.
.
.

____________________________________

Fineal: "I see... That is just one of the side effects of Spatial magic."

Flashback

Gray notices a big change in the personality of Natsu since they arrive here. they went-in into the hospitality room where Finral is. Gray asks Finral about what happened to Natsu. Natsu was talking to other villagers.

Flashback end.

Gray: "Why his personality?"

Final: "Spatial magic roots for Imagining places and needs total concentration in physical, mental, and psychological to create a perfect spatial. if you are not concentrated. it will lead to magic toll, lost magic control, mental problem, illness or even death."