prologue

<As he look around the room,still laying on the comfortable king size bed,all of it seems new so it means he is at someones house or probably at a hotel. The room was filled with silence until there was a sound coming from the bathroom.

'Ohh sh*t how did I end up here in the first place ' he thought to himself,sweats started to appear on his forehead while he scan for the exit door. He was trying to escape but the door from the bathroom suddenly open.

In a panic,he went to lay on the bed with the position earlier, pretend to be asleep.

As the figure started to come closer,he could feel that his whole body was being stared by the person.

'please go away mister or miss...'

"Don't just pretend to be asleep mister Jung Minsoo..",the person, to be precise the man said with his deep and stern voice.

As he said earlier, Minsoo slowly open his eyes and as his blurry vision starts to get clear he could instantly identify the man who he is with in the room.He was not other but the ceo of the company he work at. Ceo Park Haesoo.A sudden shock struck him as he can't barely move.

'What did I do to get this' he thought while a frown was plastered on his pretty face>

Paragraph checked ✔️