chapter 1 : The meeting

(I'm gonna do a separate chapter for the characters info 😚)

No one's pov
" Minsoo wake up you're gonna be late for work", the brother of him, Jung Haejung yelled. Yet from that loud scream Minsoo wasn't bother by it. After a few attempts of it, Haejung instantly went to his room not even bother to knock it and head-butted him.

That causes Minsoo to rolled down from his bed and soothes his head that has a bump from the headbutt. 'The f*ck??!?' he thought, glaring to his brother's soul but that didn't made his brother to be scared.

" YAA hyung??!?! What is your problem???!", He said while holding his anger.

" What is my problem??! You are being late for your first day of work is the problem!!", He said more like scolding to him while pointing to the clock showing that it is past 7:30.

"Oh shoot, thanks hyung", he smiled and quickly when to the bathroom to take his shower.

"Damn that bastard still the same as always", Haejung whispered quietly, smiling softly while looking at the sky.

After that,
Minsoo's pov

I ran as fast I can to my work and without looking around I accidentally bumped with someone. " Ughhh what now??!?", I grumble.
I lend the person my hand and the other person's hands seems to feel rough but at the same time it felt comfy. Wait a damn minute..Why am I thinking about that right now?!?! Calm yourself down Jung Minsoo!!

"Are you okay mister?", I ask politely and smiled. That guy...he is taller than me,had the good-looking looks to attract any females or males.. hmmmm and has a masculine body for sure. With the suit he is using right now giving more attractiveness to himself and the attention from others.

"I-i'm okay.. mister..", he stuttered, trying to figure up my name.

"It is Minsoo. How about you?", I ask slowly, taking each steps forward closing the gap between us, smirking while enjoying the uncomfortableness appear on his face. Moreover his cheeks are flushed. He is kinda cute gotta admit that.

"It is Park Haesoo ", he replied while fixing his tie trying to avoid any eye contact with me. I chuckled, giving him a closed-eye smile and bid him a goodbye.

"Umm Minsoo..!"he called. I glanced at him wondering on why he called me."When will we meet again..??" He asked.

"Maybe...next time", I winked and wave at him continue on my way to work.

Haesoo's pov
"Maybe..next time" said Minsoo winking at me while giving a wave.My heart started to beat uncontrollably. What is this... I've never felt like this towards someone moreover he is a guy.Is this what people called Love??

His smile makes me feel warm for some reason. Like the coldness in me was replaced by his warm smile.His snowy coloured hair was swayed with the wind.His long eye lashes flutter when he smile genuinely.His fair skin..I wanted to give them love bites so that other wild men and women knows  that he only belongs to me..only me.The thought of him laying on my bed with him being naked was erotic that I didn't realize that my d*ck was throbbing from the thought.

"Ummm..Ceo Park.."said my assistant,Kang Dongwoo.Why now...???!?!? I cleared my throat and fix my tie to prevent from further misunderstandings. "Ignore that please assistant Kang, so what's my schedule for today", while facing my back toward him hiding my throbbing d*ck with using my suit case.

"Uhh..oh yeah uhum.. so today you're going to meet some new workers and I hope that this year we will accept them so please Ceo Park try to be nice with them so that I may not repeat like what happened like last year", he said continue checking the schedule.

I nodded and enter the the car letting my driver to drive to my destination."This is gonna be interesting..who will be our newcomers.. hopefully he is one of them so that I could easily capture his heart and quickly make him mine ", smirking while thinking of my plan.

Meanwhile the driver be like...
'Why is the ceo looks scary right now??!?!!?!?'...

Back to Haesoo pov
Oh yeah I should deal this big boy as soon as I can thank God my office is soundproof or I might deal some big trouble later...Welp not my fault as I was born to be like this..I got a whole package and plus having s*x with me is pretty satisfying I guess.

At Haesoo Star Ltd
12:45 am....

"Assistant Kang I've got some business that I had to settle this instantly.Make sure no one enters the room and turn on the soundproof mode please", I demanded while giving him the cold glare.

"Yes Ceo!!", He replied frantically and run as fast as he could guiding me to my office while I need to cover my front with my suitcase..How embarrassing.

In my Office..

" Gotta give some extra money to Assistant Kang for doing a good job. He also close all the curtains", I said quietly while smiling like an idiot.

"Ugh..", I groaned feeling that my d*ck can't take it anymore. I quickly unbuttoned my pants and also my shorts and instantly my d*ck was way up. "Damn you're too hungry for it huh?!?", I whispered in embarrassment, stroking it slowly."Nghh...ughhh..haaahhh", it felt too good. Every stroke I did made it twitch for more.Whole of my body trembled not because I'm ashamed but because of lust. I kept imagining him doing that shameful stuff to me with his innocent looks and the way he called my name with full of lust. Every minute I keep panting for more.
"Nghhhhhh...Ahhhh I'm cumming.. I'm cum-", as I was saying with that lewd tone, my d*ck threw a load of thick cum on my stomach and to my face. I thought its already over but it still rising. "Eughhh why u have to stubborn right now?!?!..fine last round and I am done with you", I said feeling  guilty for some reason because the way I look at him is not the right way but at the same time it is.

As I started to imagine Minsoo licking my d*ck slowly. I could feel that his tongue travel every inch of my big d*ck.It sent some shiver throughout my body and at the same time I felt warm in my stomach. I could still hear his voice calling me. It was like I was hypnotized by it.Suddenly it felt like all of my d*ck was gobbled by him and I without any control of my own consciousnesses my hips thrust little by little with every move I made the speed became faster and too say that this blowjob was too satisfying sounds wrong but I couldn't care less.

"Minsoo...Minsoo..!!!", After I said his name repeatedly, my d*ck twitches and instantly I cummed alot. Because of that I lay myself on the couch from the tiredness while panting heavily.

"I might say that he was the first who made me feel like this...it was really incredible", I let out a chuckled and quickly clean up all the mess before anyone sees this.

This is my first time doing this type of fanfic 😌 hope u all like it !!