chapter 3: Fantasy of love?

"Minsoo-sshi..", he called slowly caressing my cheeks.His face getting closer with every move he made and we almost kiss to the lips but it was been disturb by the other employees leaving the both of us to pull apart, feeling the heat rose to the cheeks....

~~~~~~~ 🌿🌱🍋🌿🌱🍋🌿🌱~~~~~

Minsoo's pov

I let out a sigh of relief that neither of us have been caught.I swear if that happens I might create my own grave early...

I took glance at Haesoo, giving him glare hinting to not touch or vandalize my personal space and that didn't go well.

"Minsoo-sshi, meet me in my office later and you must precisely arrive at 2.30 pm sharp", he whispered and swiftly lick my neck when no one is watching.

This happy ass bastard is lucky that I didn't even land a single punch on his attractive face. I gritted my teeth and force a smile, nodding to his order. Calm down Jung Minsoo it's not worth to get any wrinkle on your beautiful face.

Haesoo then proceeds to exit the door with me following him way behind him.Not just like one or two steps away... it's precisely more than 10 steps away so that I won't get tease by him. Just thinking about it makes him want to escape from work.

|No one pov|
Throughout the morning,Minsoo was busy with files piling up his desk eventhough it was his first day working there.That ain't stopping him from getting out of work early.

His one goal is too go home early and he didn't care if it's too early or missing his welcoming party because his doesn't want to deal any shits in the first day and second he doesn't want to deal shits with his CEO.

________________________
Author: OHHH REALLY MINSOO..
AREN'T U GLAD TO MEET UR SOON TO BE-

Minsoo:(glaring) hale naww I'm too gud to be in a relationship right now,I would gladly take the single ticket plz😒✋

Author: yeah yeah single my ass, when u have someone that's willing to be with u with your musty ass personality..I don't- 😭😭😭😭

Haesoo:( watching the drama while eating popcorn)

Author: I'm just gonna-
( Sweeps the floor and chanting all 2d bois)

Minsoo: back to the story readers🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

¶¶¶¶¶∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"Saeyoung hyung what time is it?", He ask and the red hair sunbae replied.

"It's nearly 2.30 Min, why??", He asked the teen.Well it's impossible if he ask about to go home since they usually would finish work around 8 pm.

'What?!?! It's almost 2.30...ohh God ...am I gonna be fine with that bastard. ', he' mentally panic and was planning an instant escape plan but that was put to a hold when his name was been called by the Ceo assistant himself.

He gulped and walked slowly to the assistant and he guided Minsoo to the Ceo's office which is in the top of building that has..he looks to the numbers and it says 40.

'Wait 40 Floors?!', he thought.'This is gonna be the death of me when I'm on my way to the down floor'.

When they arrive at the office, Assistant Kang then left him alone with the Haesoo and he'd wish that was not true but it is.

"Take a seat Mr Jung", Haesoo said, smiling with.... intension perhaps. Minsoo didn't know and he would gladly won't know about his evil intension thank you very much.

Omg it's been so long I didn't do this 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️

PS I edit again the words 😭