☆4☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。゚

THIRD PERSON VIEW

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。゚

Soon enough. The trio: Kaeya, Bennet and the stranger named y/n reached the Knights of favinous. The guards at the Infront of the door gave a small bow and greeted kaeya before some stared at the masked individual.

Some whispered were made. Some questioned if the mask was influenced by the fatui or if y/n was a big time criminal who had to hide their face to not get recognised. They all questioned if you were you being to judged and being sent to jail?

After all, the famous Calvary captain kaeya himself was the one who was escorting them. The same man who was known for his lazy like self but yet he was also well known for sneakiness and how he could take information while acting like a friend at the same time.

And the fact about how he was extremely talented with his own vision so messing with him was something no wanted.

But yet with all of those whispers which surrounded them, The masked individual gave no reaction to any of the rumors and gave no intention to react. Even if they could hear each whisper about the masked individual being a criminal and some theorised what type of crime they commited. Some as going as far as mas imagining y/n as a murder. But still no reaction was given from you.

But bennet seemed to be upset hearing all of this and the gossip. Espically since they were talking about his saviour like this. The one who risked their own life to save his and in process they went into a week long coma.

But kaeya didn't care either much about the gossip, nor try to stop the gossip at first, after all.

He was the one who told all the Knights and guards to gossip when y/n walked in. He wanted a reaction. He wanted to see if they got nervous, angry , upset or defensive. But seeing them so stiff and not even react once made him even more curious.

The mask didn't help either. He couldn't check them for facial expression changes so he was just assuming by their breathing and their body language. But it didn't change one bit.

And now you were a mystery to him ever then before.

The whisperings continued before he did a small signal and the gossip slowly died down. After all, he didn't want to stress the stranger too much just yet. Since there were alot questions he would want ask you.

Were you an ally or a storm?
Where did you come from?
Why did you wear a mask?
who really are you?
And why was that vision you wore on the side of your waist a fake yet he could still sense elemental energy from you.

Yet he didn't dare question you just yet. He needed your trust to gain every speck of information from you. Weither it be over drinks at angels share or a deadly battle.

He didn't mind.

But more so he was excited for the challenge. After all you were much taller then he was. And he could see how built your body was. He could imagine intense battle and the idea of it truley piqued his interest. Who would win? Although he was confident in himself. You were somehow threatening to him. But he didn't understand why so he kept his mouth shut and didn't dare show his wariness.