Chapter 9- Day 4 Pt. 2 <3

Your outfit for the car wash^^

I would just like to say this might be a small
T/W and this chapter deals with assault. I will let you know when if you'd like to skip over that part.
Lexi's Pov

We finally got back to Paxton's house and I went to put all my stuff back in my car so i wouldn't forget.

I didn't have to stop at home since i had brought everything i'd need.

"We're gonna leave in about an hour. Since you take forever to get ready you can change and get ready in my bathroom." Paxton announced.

"I do not! I take a reasonable amount of time."I exsplain.

"Yea okay." he laughed.

I grabbed my hair brush and serum and raked it through my hair. I put on the bikini top id bought today and my dark blue shorts instead of black and put on my all white pf flyers.

I knew it was a car wash so i decided i didn't want to wear any makeup.

I texted the girls to make sure they would be there and they all texted back that they'd be there in 10.

I left my hair down with my blacked out sunglasses on and walked out of the bathroom."see it only took me 20 minutes." i said.

As I walked out i saw Paxton sitting on the couch on his phone facing towards the bathroom. My eyes immediately dropped to his abs.

I wasn't the type of person who would sit there drooling over abs but damn he looked good. He was in red swim trunks and no shirt how was i not supposed to stair!

"Come here baby." He opened his legs when i walked towards him and I straddled his lap. "Damn baby you look amazing."

"Thank you bubs." i smiled.

"Come on we gotta go before we're late." he said.

"Okay the girls should be there by the time we are."I stood up and grabbed his hand walking out of his room in the garage. "We have to go say bye to your mom."

We walked into the main house and I was met with the aroma of what smelt like Lasagna. Mmm that was my favorites type of dinner.

"Mom we're about to leave lexi wanted to say bye." Yelled Paxton.

His mom walked out of what i was assuming was the kitchen." Aww bye honey come over any time. You could even stay for dinner tonight if you'd like."

"Bye Alice. Thank you for everything today! And i'd love to." i said with a smile on my face. I loved Alice she had such an amazing family vibe.

"Of course honey and when i say anytime i truly do me any time. Your always welcome here. Dinners at 8 so make sure you guys are back on time hub." she said while bringing me into a hug.

It was currently 3 so we had time. "Will do and thank you." I hugged back.

"Bye mom." Paxton grabbed my hand and lead me out.

"That was mean i really like your mom." I said.

"I know and she loves you but we're going to be late." He said.

~~~

We arrived to the car wash 5 minutes later. We spent the whole car listening to DoJa Cat. I swear that's my goddess.

"Your weird her songs aren't that good." Said Paxton as we were getting out of his jeep.

I turned so i was facing him and lifted my glasses off the bridge of my nose."Doja cat is my whole spirit my goddess. Never ever say that again. My heart Physically hurts."