Chapter 1

Sorry if the chapter is bad. I promis it will get better the farther I get along into it and the boys wont come in until the second chapter.

Andie POV

I was sitting in my last period of the day watch the clock tick down the seconds until the end of the day and the school year. As soon as the bell rang I jumped up from my seat and rushed out to my car.  On my way to my car I felt someone grab my arm to slow me down and turn me around once I did.  I loooked to see who grabbed my arm and saw my best friend Malik.

"Can I go home with you?" Malik asked.

"Come on," I said and smiled, then grabbed her hand and walked out to my car. Once we both were in the car I drove off to my dad's hotel that I lived at.

As I got closer to the hotel both Malik and I noticed a bunch of girls with posters were standing around talking and as we got closer and closer to the hotel the more of the girls there was until we got to the hotel where there was a huge crowd of girls standing around the front door. Once I parked Malik and I got out and looked at each other then walked to the crowd and pushed our way through until we were safe inside the hotel then Malik started laughing.I shock my head at her then walked over to one of the many chairs in the lobby with Malik following behind.

"What is so funny?" I asked and looked at her.

"Those girls outside," she said still laughing her butt off for about ten minutes then finally calming down then asked. "Do you know why there is so many girls waitting outside the hotel?"

"Some boy band named One Direction is going to be staying here for about a month," I said and leaned back in my chair and looked over at Malik who had a hug smile plastered on her face.

"And why are you telling me this now?!" she half yelled asked me.

"Cause I knew you were going to go all crazy on me if I did and they be here at 4:30 and yes you can stay," I said before she asked and looked at her and smiled as her smile grew bigger then she hugged me.

"Can we have a snack before the boys show up?" Malik asked.

"Yea." I got up and walked to the kitchen with Malik walking next to me. Once we got to the kitchen Malik went staight to the chips and grabbed an unopened bag then walked over to where I was. I grapped a bag of twislers then we walked out of the kitchen and back to the lobby and sat down in the chairs that we were sitting in when we walked in.