Chapter 7

Andie POV

I woke up the next moring to find Niall laying down next to me. I smiled and watched him for a little, then got up and walked to my closet. As I looked through my closet I heard Niall waking up. I poked my head out and looked at him, then said, "Good morning Nialler." Niall sat up in my bed and looked at me with a smile.

"Good morning Andie," he said and got up,  then walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Niall pulled me closer to him and continued to kiss me, then pulled away and smiled at me.

"You should head back up to your room before Liam freaks out," I said and unwrapped my arms from his neck.

"I will once you get your cute self dressed," he said and unwrapped his arms from my waist, then walked back to my bed and laid down.  I went back to looking for something to wear. After about a minute I finally grabbed a stapless shirt and a pair of shorts, then quickly got dressed inside of my closet. I grabbed my flip flops on my way out of my closet and looked at Niall, then walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair real quick, then added a little make up and walked out. I walked over to Niall and laid down next to him. Niall looked at me and smiled, then asked, "Ready to go?"

"Yup," I said and got off bed.

Niall POV

I got off Andie's bed and took her hand, then walked out of her room and to the elavators. As we waited I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my forehead against hers. "Andie I love you."

"I love you too," she said and smiled, then the elavator dinged and opened. We walked in and I pushed the botton with my floor number on it, then I kissed her nose and pulled her close to me. Andie looked at me and blushed, then buried her head in my neck. I held her like that until we reached my floor.

I unwrapped my arms from her waist and took her hand instead, then lead her to the room. Once we were infront of my room I unlocked the door and walked in closing it once Andie was inside, then we were attacked by Louis.

"Hi Louis," I said and lead Andie into the little kitchen where the rest of the boys were, then sat down. "Hey guys."

"Hey Nialler," the guys said, then they looked at Andie. I looked at her and patted the open seat next to me and she sat down.

"Care to expain where you were last night Niall?" Liam asked.

"I was out on a date with Andie last night," I said and place a hand on Andie's leg. I felt her hand ontop of mine and looked at Liam, then got up and walked over to the mini fridge. I grabbed some food, then looked back at Andie. "Do you want anything to eat or drink Andie?"

"No I'm good," she said and looked at me.

"So Andie how was you date with Niall last night," Zayn said.

"It was really nice," she said and smiled. I sat down next to her and ate and placed a hand on her leg.

"Where did you guys go?" Harry asked.

"A really nice restarunt," I said and looked at her, then back at the boys.

Andie POV

I felt Niall's hand on my leg and smiled to myself, then placed my hand ontop of his.I looked at the boys, then asked, "What are you guys going to do today?"

"We were just going to sight see," Louis said and the other boys agreed with him.

"I can show you guys around," I said.