Chapter 4

Andie POV

I stood infront of my closet trying to find something to wear. "Why does this have to be so hard?" I asked myself out loud. Finally I grabbed a short skirt and a tank, then I grabbed some heels and got dressed. Once I was dressed I looked in my full length mirror and looked at my hair trying to decide on what I was going to do to it.

**7 pm**

I was adding some last minute touchs when I heared a knock on my door. I took one last look in the mirror by the door then opened it and saw Niall with his back to me.

"Niall you can turn around," I said and smiled when he did, then laughed when his mouthed dropped open.

"Wow you look beautiful," Niall said and smiled.

"Thank you," I said and walked out of my room closing the door behind me. "So where are we going?"

"Its a surprise," he said and streached out his hand. I looked at him then at his hand then back at him.

"Your going to have to wait to hold my hand until another time," I said and smirked.

He pulled his hand back and looked down, "Ok then lets go."

"I'm sorry Niall I just don't like to hold hands on the first date after what happened to the last relationship I had," I looked at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at me, "What happened with the last one?"

"How about I tell you when we get to where we are going," I smiled.

Niall smiled back and lead the way out of the hotel and to the restrunt.

Niall POV

**At the restrunt**

After we order our food I looked at Andie and asked, "So waht happened with your last relationship?"

She took a deep breath, then said "My last boyfriend was famous like you ans he used me to get his ex girlfriend back. Which he did. But thing is that I liked him so much until I found out that he had used."

I looked at her, "Well the guy was a jerk for using you and I can go ahead and tell you that I will never use you or cheat on you."

"Hey who ever said that this was even a actully date," she joked and smiled.

I laughed, " You have a really nice smiled."

"Thanks and I really like your laugh."

"Why thank you."

 We chated for a while longer when the food showed up.

**After dinner at the movie**

 "So Andie are you having fun yet?" I asked her before the movie started.

"Yea," she said and smiled.

I smiled back and leaned back in the seat when the movie started.

Andie POV

**Two hours later**

Once the movie was over me and Niall walked out of the theater and was greeted by a group of girls. When they spotted use they ran over and asked Niall for pictures and autographs. He sign a few notebooks and hands and took some pictures, then we started walking.

"So Andie what is you favorite place to get ice cream around here?" Niall asked.

"There is this little place across the street from the hotel that I use to go to when I was younger with my mom," I said.

"Well lead the way," he said and smiled.

So I lead the way to the ice cream shop.

**At the ice cream shop**

I looked at the flavors trying to decide on which one I was going to get.

"Get the cotten candy flavor," Niall came up behind me and said.

I looked at him and smiled, then got the cotten candy flavor ice cream and walked over to a booth in the back corner of the shop.

Niall POV

I followed her to a little booth in the back of the shop. We slid in the booth where Andie's back was to the wall and my back was to the door. We licked our ice cream in silent for awhile until Andie said, "Malik is here."

I turned around and saw Malik walking this way then turned back to Andie, "Well this will be fun."

Malik finally got to us and slid into the booth next to Andie, then said, "Hi guys."

"Hi Malik," Me and Andie said at the same time.

"Am I intruppting something?" Malik asked.

"No we were just finishing," I said.

"Good cause I need to steal Andie from you real quick," she said and grabbed Andie's arm, then dragged her out of the shop. I looked out the window and watched Andie and Malik talk.As I watched them two girls walked up to me and smiled.

"Hi," I said to them.

"Can we have your autograph?" one of the girls asked.

"Sure," I said and smiled. The girls both handed me a cd of their own. I signed both then handed them back to the girls. "There you go."

"Thank you," both girls said and they walked away just in time for Malik and Andie to show back up and slid back into the booth.

"So you got what you needed to know Malik?" I asked.

"Yes I did," Malik said and smiled.

I saw Andie shake her head, then said "We should get back to the hotel."

"Good idea cause I got to go to an interview," I said and slid out of the booth. Malik and Andie did the same and we all walked out of the ice cream shop and across the street to the hotel. Once we were inside Malik wandered away and me and Andie walked back to her room. "Does Malik always saty here with you?"

"Only when her parents are fighting which is about once a week," she said and laughed a little. We stopped infront of her room. "Well this is my stop."

"See you later," I said and walked away.

"Niall," she said.

I turned around and looked at her. "Yea."

"I had fun tonight and we should do it again sometime." She smiled, then walked into her room.

Andie POV

Once I was in my room I leaned back on my door and smiled. "Best first date of my life." I said to myself, then walked to bathroom and removed the makeup from my face and got changed to my pjs. I walked out to my bed and saw Malik sitting cross leg on my bed.

"So were you and Niall on a date?" Malik asked when I sat down on bed.

"Yes we were," I said and smiled.

"Did you have fun?" she asked

"I did until you showed up," I said and looked at her.

"Sorry."

"Its ok." I hugged her. "So what are your parents fighting about this time?"

"The dog." She got up from my bed and walked over to the spare bed. "My mom wants to keep her and my dad wants to put her down." She started to cry.

I got up and walked over to her, then hugged her tight. "I'm sorry Malik. I know how much you love that dog."

She laid her head on my shoulder and cried her eyes out. After awhile she finally stopped and looked at me, then laid down on the bed and said, "See you in the morning."

"See you in the morning," I said and walked over to my bed and laid down.

--------------------------

Please leave a coment on what you think and if I should do anything differntly. Also please vote and fan.

Thanks for reading. :)