Chapter 6

Andie POV

**At the concert**

I stood backstage watching the boys preform smiling to myself and laughing when the boys started to mess with Harry during his solos.

**After the concert**

The boys came running off the stage sweating bullets. Niall walked over to me and trried to give me a hug. I placed a hand on his chest and joked, "Not now sweaty boy."

"Come on," Niall complianed.

"No."

"So Andie did you enjoy the concert?" Liam asked.

"Yes I did Liam and I found it funny when you guys started to mess with Harry during his solos," I said and smiled.

"Why thank you," Louis said jokingly.

"We should head back to the hotel now," Liam said.

I reached for Niall's hand which he took and we walked out of the arean. I lowered my head when we walked outside and I could feel Niall tighten his grip on my hand.

Niall POV

I tighten my girp on Andie's hand so I wouldn't lose her in the huge crowed of fans waiting outside. "Just don't let go of my hand," I whispered into her ear and followed Paul to the car. I felt Andie's hand grip mine a little to hard. Once safe inside the car I looked at Andie and lighten my grip on her hand. "We're safe in the car now," I said .

She looked at me and smiled lightly. "I would think that I am would be use to the screaming fans but I guess that I was wrong."

I rubbed her back, "Just ignore the bad comments the fans say."

She nodded her head then looked out the window. I sighed and watched.

**At the hotel**

"I'll see you in the morning Andie," I said.

"See you in the morning Niall," she said and kissed me on the cheek, then walked into her room.

Andie POV

**Next morning**

I laid in bed the next morning staring at the ceiling thinking about Niall. I sighed and got out of bed after awhiled and throw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt, then walked to the kitchen. On my way to the kitchen Malik came bouncing up to me.

"Andie guess what I saw this morning on one of the celeb sites," Malik said.

"What?" I asked as we stood in the lobby.

"A picture of you and Niall holding hands," she said and smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup and you two look so cute together," she said.

I started to pace back and forth in the lobby.

"Andie calm down they wrote good things about you and Niall," Malik said and grabbed me by the shoulders then shook me. I calmed down a little and looked at Malik. "Good girl now lets get some food."

I smiled and laughed as Malik took my arm and dragged me to the kitchen. "Malik lossen your grip." She laughed and lossen her grip a little but was still draging me to the kitchen. Once we were at the kitchen we grabbed everything we could and ran back to my room.

Malik POV

When we got back to Andie's room we found Niall sitting on the floor playing on his phone. "Hi Niall," me and Andie said at the sametime. He looked up at us and smiled.