Chapter 2

Niall POV

I looked out the window at the hotel that we had stopped infront of and placed the bag of chips back in my bag and got out of the car after Liam. We pushed our way through the crowd of fans until we were safe inside the hotel. I looked around at the lobby slowly taking everythig in then my eyes landed on a beutiful girl and I'm guessing her friend sitting in the far corner of the lobby laughing and eating. I watched them for awhile till someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Go talk to them Niall," Liam said.

"I can't," I said and looked at him.

"Yes you can. Now go," Liam said and pushed me towrads the girls. I gulped and walked slowly to the girls hopping that they wouldn't notcie me but that didn't go as plan cause one of the girls looked up at me and looked like she was about to scream.

Andie POV

I looked at Malik and saw that she was looking at someone who was walking torwards us then I looked at her and saw that she was going to scream.

"Don't scream please," I said and looked at her.

"How can I not when Niall Horan from One Direction is walking towrads us," she said and looked at me with a huge smile.

I looked over and saw that the boy was standing only a few feet from us and the next thing I knew Malik had hoped up and hugged him. I got up and grabbed Malik off of Niall.

"I'm sorry about her. She is a huge fan of you and your band," I said and held Malik until she had calmed down.

"Its fine," he said and smiled.

Niall POV

"Its fine," I said and smiled, then quickly looked the girl up and down and asked. "What are your names?

"I'm Andie and this is Malik," Andie said and pointed to her friend who had finnally calmed down, then she looked at her. "Go ahead and don't hurt them." Malik ran over to where the other boys were.

"Don't worry we would know if one of them gets hurt," I said.

"Oh really," she said and crossed her arms over her chest. "She tends to be really strong when she hugs someone or someones she likes." 

Andie POV

I looked past Niall and saw my dad standing at his office door shacking his head at me, then I looked back at Niall and said, "I got to go." I walked past him and torwrads my dad.

Once I got to my dad I looked at him and recrossed my arms over my chest. "Yes dad?"

"Were you messsing with that boy?" My father asked.

"No he walked up to me and Malik to talk thats its," I said.

"Ok you can go now," my dad said before he walked back into his office and I walked back over to Niall who was deep in thought. So I stood behind him unitl he noticed but instead walked to where I was standing infront of him.

Niall POV

While Andie had disappered to do something I stayed where I was and started to think about her not noticing that she was staning behind me until she was infront of me with a smirk. I smiled at her and did a quick look at her again.

"I know your looking at me and your friends are waiting for you so you better go," Andie said.

I looked behind me and saw the boys waititng for me, then I looked back at Andie and said, "I guess I'll go then."

Andie POV

I watched Niall as he walked over to his group of friends as Malik came up and stood next to me with a smirk on her face then said, "You like him."

"No I don't," I said and started to walk to my room with Malik in tow.

"Yes you do and he likes you too," she sad and smirked. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to my room.

"You know where to put your things." I said and sat down on my bed, then Malik did the samething.

"Andie don't act like you don't like Niall," Malik said.

"Malik why would I like someone who is famous after what happened last time," I said in a harsh tone and got up. "Now dop it."

"Ok," Malik said and put her hands up in defense.

I walked over the mini fridge and grabbed a coke, then asked Malik, "Do you want anything Malik?"

"Coke."

I grabbed her a coke and tossed it at her when I was close enough to.