45 - (Engl.)

you promised to never leave and i promised to never hurt myself again, but you left and i cut myself.

how can you miss someone you never met.

always remember: they talk about you because no one would listen if they talked about themselves.

i feel like im the worst so i always act like im the best

maybe i dont have a soulmate because i aint got no soul

i went through my darkest times alone, when everyone thought i was doing just fine.

mama didnt raise a fool. a fucking psychopath maybe, but no fool.

you know, if you dont text me i wont die?

some girls want to fly first class, i wanna own the whole damn plane.

walk like you own the place or walk you dont care who does.

work in silence and let your success make the noise.

i never made future plans because i never thought i would make it that far.

they will talk anyways, make sure you entertain the motherfuckers.

you hurt my ego, not my feelings. dont overestimate yourself.

im not here for your entertainment, you dont really wanna mess with me tonight.

you are either on my side or in my fucking way. better choose wisely.

if you are a psycho yourself, there is no need to be afraid anymore.

but you didnt just left her sad. you broke her to a point where she became physically sick.

leave me, its fine. i will watch you trying to find me in every other person you meet and i will watch you fail. there aint nobody like me, there will always be something about me you cant find in another person and i mean that in the most humble way.

always remember, some people only talk about you because they lost the privilege to talk to you.

tell me i cant do something and watch me do it twice.

im way too young to be this hurt

i am the monster you created

people think its funny when i say i dont have a heart until they get to experience it first hand.

please dont ever think that i need you in my life... there was a time when we didnt know each other and i was doing just fine.

keep silent. a fish only survives with its mouth closed.

brunettes may be prettier but harley quinn is blonde.

you think im weak? i survived my suicide thoughts. try again.