-39- about my starsign (capricorn)

22th December- 20th January / 10th zodiac sign / Planet: Saturn / Element: Earth 

Famous Capricorns: Martin Luther King Jr. , Isaac Newton, Muhammad Ali, Elvis Presley, Stephen Hawking, Mel Gibson, David Bowie, Rowan Atkinson, Jim Carrey, Tiger Woods, Anthony Hopkins, Nicolas Cage, Jude Law, Diane Keaton, Michelle Obama, Bradley Cooper,  Ben Kingsley, JRR Tolkien, Denzel Washington, Orlando Bloom, John Legend, Eddie Redmayne, Ellie Goulding and Kate Moss.

Capricorns don't like to accept help. If we're going to make it, we'll do it by ourselves.

Everybody wants to be liked and accepted. Except for Capricorns, they don't give a fvck.

It's hard to get a capricorn out of their shell, but it's even harder to get in their shell with them. If they let you in, it means a lot. Value it.

When a capricorn is hurt everything that used to be important to them, won't be anymore. And they'll just kind of shut down in every aspect.

Capricorn: People tend to think I will forget the shit they said. But there is no expiration date for disrespect. 

Once they cut ties with you, it's no more second chances. For a Capricorn it's simple. You go your way and they'll go theirs.

Capricorn's have a sharp tongue when hurt or pissed. 

Most of the time, you will be wrong about Capricorn. And most of the time, Capricorn will be right about you.

Capricorn's don't have a type, they just have standards. If they like you, they like you.

"I hate when people think I'm lying. Wtf I need to lie about? I'm an as*hole, I don't care about any stranger's feelings." - Capricorn

Capricorn's love their pets more than everything. 

They build a friendship before marrying someone. They marry their best friend.

Capricorn, the lover and friend with a sharp tongue mixed with a soft heart.

Seems shy at first but crazy as fvck once you get to know them.

A Capricorn has no problem being alone. They're independent. 

Once I lose respect for you, it's gone.. I've never re-respected anyone.

Capricorn's don't like being told what do to or how to do it.

They don't have an attitude problem, you just can't handle them.

If you can't handle the truth then don't ask them.

Don't try to understand Capricorn. Their mind is too deep for you.

You think Karma is a bit*h? Wait until you piss off a Capricorn.

Capricorn women are hopeless romantics behind their tough act.

Don't mistake their kindness for weakness. They'll choke you with the same hand they fed you with. 

Capricorn seems like sweetheart but can be an as*hole.

Capricorn's hate liars and those with no loyalty.