Jailey Cheerleader AU Chapter 6: Hang out day

| Narrator's pov |

"Wait, what!" The two cheerleaders yelled, looking at the white-haired girl who began to cry with worry. "Everything was perfect! How could they delay it for two weeks!?" Daisy sat on the stair-step looking down at her navy blue shoes with tears in her eyes. Stacy, who was holding back her tears, interjected "On the bright side... We have more time to rest, don't you think?" Trying to lighten the moment, Hailey smiled a few seconds later "Stacy's right, look on the bright side, you'll be able to go on a date with Sean one of these days" She giggled, causing Stacy to start laughing. On the other hand, Daisy was embarrassed by what her friend said.

| With Jake, Drew, Liam, Elliot, Luke, and Sean |

Jake, who overheard the girls' conversation, started laughing "Apparently Sean got a girlfriend" As he said that, the rest of the guys started laughing with him. "Very funny, and how about you and Hailey, are you still afraid to tell her?" said Sean, with a smirk on his face, Jake didn't know what to say in those moments, the only thing he did was to hide his face with his t-shirt. "Seems like the game is in two weeks, what do you guys want to do?" Luke said, trying not to laugh as he saw how Jake was still embarrassed, apparently, Sean found his soft spot. "I'd say go with the girls to the park and ask them to teach us cheerleading" Liam laughed, sitting down with Drew on the grass. "Sounds good to me, who's asking?" Elliot asked the group, but none of them answered "I'll go, but the next time one of you go." The wine-haired boy said in an annoyed tone, he got up and went to the exit of the field where the ladies were.

| With them |

"Milly, what are you doing?" Daisy said, giggling at the pink-haired girl, who was writing something in her little notebook. "Something" She smiled and continued writing, "Now that I think of it, it's been 2 months since we won the music contest and I still don't know when the trophies will arrive for each of us" Hailey said, looking at her emails from her cell phone. "Relax, they'll be here by this week for sure" Milly rolled her eyes and started drawing in her notebook.

"Look who's coming, daddy's boy" Stacy laughed "Shut up, I didn't come to talk to you" Drew rolled his eyes "The boys have all thought about going to the park and then to the cafeteria, are you coming?" Stacy crossed her arms "If you say please", "Stacy be quiet for a moment. We'll come, when are we going" Daisy said "Today at 4 pm, I'll be going, the little girl hates me" He laughed, as he was leaving, Stacy started to grimace behind him "Idiot..." The dark-haired girl sat on the bleacher next to Daisy, a soft blush appeared on her cheeks.

| Hours later (3:40 pm) |

"Hailey come on, I don't have all day!" Zander growled, glancing at his watch as he clutched his jacket with the other hand. "I'm coming!" Hailey yelled from the second floor, five minutes later, Hailey came running down the stairs. When they were out of the house and closer to the park, Zander looked at Hailey, confused "Where's your jacket? Don't tell me you left it on your bed" The purple-haired boy sighed "It's spring Hailey, it could start raining any minute, if you get wet and sick you've got it messed up."

Hailey remained silent, Zander was right, but she didn't want to admit it.

| With the rest of the group |

Luke, Sean, Drew and Elliot are sitting under a tree, talking about the game, on the other side Liam, Jake, Daisy, and Stacy, were trying to get Milly down from a tree.

"Don't you have better ideas!?" Liam said, while Daisy was on his shoulders so he could get Milly down from there "It was between breaking your legs or this" Milly laughed.

"You're too much of a pain" Zander said quietly, annoyed with the things she was saying about him and Luke along the way. Hailey let out a giggle and walked over to where Liam, Jake, Daisy, Milly, and Stacy were.

"Finally you guys are finally here, we've been trying to get Milly down from the tree for 15 minutes" Stacy said, crossing her arms. "Guys! Let's go to the cafeteria already" Elliot said, approaching us.

Milly grinned from end to end "Elliot!" The girl jumped into his arms, not caring what would happen if either of them fell, luckily, Elliot caught her and set her down "Come on, I don't know how they could have held you" Elliot let out a soft giggle and the two of them went after the boys who were already on their way to the cafeteria