Jailey Cheerleader AU Chapter 7: Issues

⚠️TW: Last part contains mentions of blood/violence⚠️

| Narrator’s pov |

"Zoey don't do it, it's a bad idea and could get you in trouble!" One of the members of the group, Valerie, said with concern "For once Valerie is right, there is no other solution than that!?" Lia yelled, she still couldn't believe what her best friend was going to do. Zoey rolled her eyes and pulled a pair of scissors out of her Chanel bag that she got with her sugar daddy's money "Stop distracting me! Don't even think about snitching, you know what happened with Maddie" She sighed, "I only have 10 minutes to run to the dressing room and ruin them so shut up" Zoey hid the scissors under her shirt and ran to the dressing rooms which were empty "Bingo..." She laughed evilly, about to cut up the rival group's uniforms. For a few seconds she felt bad about what she was about to do, but remembering the deal, the sorrow went out of her head.

| Hailey’s pov |

We were on our way to the soccer field to talk to the coach about how the tryouts would go, with our uniforms already on, Daisy said it would be a good idea to wear them although on the other hand, Stacy was freezing to death in the early morning without her favorite sweatshirt. "Come on don't be dramatic Stacy, it's not the first time we've gone in uniform and without jackets or sweatshirts in the morning" I said, letting out a little giggle. "I know! But it's colder today!" Complained the periwinkle-eyed girl, crossing her arms.

We sat on the stairs waiting for the coach, but instead, Jake and Luke came running in, "He’s going to get us!" Luke said laughing, the two soccer players hid behind us "Don't say anything" Jake let out a little giggle, looking at the door. “What’s going on?” I asked, looking at Daisy and Stacy, both were as confused as me. “We’re playing hide and seek and we’re hiding from Elliot” Jake answered. 2 minutes later, a pink haired boy entered the soccer field. It was Elliot, he started approaching us. “Start talking or something” Jake whispered in my ear.
We started talking about going to the animal shelter Daisy helps with until Elliot came, “Seems like you got two new cheerleaders huh?” Elliot giggled, pointing at Jake who was hiding behind me and then he pointed at Luke, who was hiding behind Daisy. Jake rolled his eyes as Elliot smiled at both “Come on, the rest of the team is waiting” Both stood up and waved at us before leaving with Elliot. We continued talking as we watched the boys head to where their friends were. “Look she’s here!” Stacy smiled, standing up and running to where the coach was “Wait for us!” I said, giggling with Daisy.

>><<

| Daisy’s pov |

“So you guys wanna know more right?” She said as we nodded “Well in that case I would wait for Zoey’s team too so it’s fair for everyone. You guys are lucky you passed the finals but keep this in mind, things can change” My heart froze as soon as I heard that, “What if we needed more members and three weren’t enough?, what if our uniforms weren’t the right ones? Or what if that snake paid the judges just to win!?” I thought to myself, “Thanks miss, we’ll be going now” Hailey smiled as we started walking to the changing rooms to change into our normal clothes.
“Oh my god...” Stacy, who was going in front of us said “The old uniforms! I bet it was Zoey and her team!” She stomped on the floor, grabbing her old uniform to take a closer look of what she did. They cutted the ties only leaving the neck part and ripped the sleeves off of the tops, and for the socks and skirts, both were cutted in half.
“This is why I left the old ones here, I knew Zoey would have something in mind to have that place for herself and her team” Hailey sighed “I’ll take some photos of this and then we’ll show what they did when we need to practise again” She took out her phone to take photos of the uniforms while me and Stacy started changing.
We were waiting for Hailey to finish changing as Stacy put her hair in her signature ponytail, “Shall we go now?” I asked, both girls nodded and we all headed to class.

>><<

| Lia’s pov |

Valerie and I were in front of our lockers and Zoey’s, laughing at a bad joke I made. We spent a few minutes laughing until Zoey furiously walked to her locker and aggressively opened the door “Jeez what’s wrong?” I rolled my eyes after Zoey ruined our nice moment together “They have new ones! How I didn’t notice, I’m so dumb” She closed the door after grabbing her math book “It’s so… Unfair! They’re always so perfect...” We stayed quiet for a few seconds until I saw Daisy, Hailey and Stacy walk to their class. “Oh...” I mumbled “I don’t wanna see her like this but… I don’t wanna get expelled for something I did for someone like her” I thought to myself, with worry, I still didn’t know why I wanted to help someone as mean as her. But on the other hand, she was my best friend and I didn’t want to let her down.
“Earth to Lia! We have class in less than five minutes!” Zoey shouted, shoving me with her elbow “Sorry!” I said with a smile. Zoey just sighed and started walking to class.

>><<

| Drew’s pov |

All of the team and I were walking to the soccer field “I’m so tired, why do we have soccer practise now and then we have PE after!?” I said, passing the soccer ball to Jake so he can carry it to the PE instead of me. “Can you stop complaining? I have music practise after soccer practice” Jake complained, but instead of answering him I just ignored him and rolled my eyes. He caught the soccer ball and started playing around with it. None of us really cared about him randomly playing around with it, every time he’s sad or mad, he’ll find a way to be happy again. We could say that he's the charming sunshine boy of our team.
After 5 minutes of sitting on the grass while waiting for our coach to finally come, she was carrying a big box. She was kinda weak so we were all surprised she could carry such a big box. “Alright boys! The uniforms are here!” She smiled, putting the box on the floor and taking out a pair of pink scissors to open it. After handing them out, she made us go to the locker rooms to change to see if they fitted us.

Our coach looked very proud of herself, I don’t blame her, we rocked those uniforms she designed. “Since you guys have PE after this why don’t you rest and prepare yourselves? I know how annoying the PE teacher is and you guys deserve it for your high effort” She smiled, we all thanked her and all of us sat on the grass again to talk about whatever topic came out.
“I feel like they’ll make Zoey’s and Daisy’s team end up together” Luke said, looking at his nails, Zander painted them a shade of light yellow so it would match his eyes. “What do you mean?” Jake asks “Both teams hate each other, did you see what Stacy did to Zoey last Monday!?” He exclaimed, Luke sighed and started his explanation “Zoey’s team isn’t that organized but Daisy’s team is, Daisy’s team’s uniforms are handmade so they aren’t allowed as it says in the manual and Zoey’s team’s uniforms are expensive and from a great company who designed outfits for the most important cheer teams from RoseMetal and other countries. Daisy’s team has three members and Zoey’s team has also three so they wouldn’t be allowed to cheer unless they end up together” Luke smirked at the end “I would be such a good cheerleader” He said, proud of his knowledge.

Everyone was surprised about Luke’s knowledge, who knew someone like Luke knew so much about cheerleaders. “Alright guys, time to change into your PE clothes and take good care of those uniforms!” Miss Keserie smiled, folding the extra uniform she saved for herself.

>><<

| Jake’s pov |

PE class finally ended, but surprisingly, Zoey and Hailey didn’t come, which I found weird for Hailey, she never skips classes so I decided to find her.
Few minutes passed, and I was still walking through the halls, trying to find the teal haired girl who wouldn’t show up. “Why am I even looking for her?” I sighed, desperate to find her.

>><<

“My eye! You freak!” It was Zoey’s voice, The screams got louder every time I climbed a step of the staircase. Until I got to the rooftop, I was scared to open the door, but at the same time, curious…

| Narrator’s pov |

Jake was scared and worried, he didn't know what to do to stop the fight, his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend were physically fighting on the rooftop of the school. Hailey started to breathe heavily, her mouth seemed to be full of blood, which was dripping to the ground for every movement the turquoise haired girl made, her hair up in a messy bun which seemed like her hair tie was about to break, on the other side, her uniform seemed intact, minus her tie, the tie was on the ground, with small blood stains just like Zoey's hair bow.

On the other side was Zoey, gasping in pain, looking around, she began to cry, much of her hair lying on the floor, her hair reaching her shoulders, with a badly cut fringe that was rare for her. "Animal!" She shrieked, wiping the blood from her cheek with her wrist. “Animal!?” The music club president shouted back, “You’re the one who started this! If you didn’t decide to start this, none of this would have happened” She whimpered with tears on her face “You start it, I end it!” She said, about to punch Zoey the hardest she could. But as soon as she was about to do it, Jake ran up to her and grabbed her waist from behind, keeping her away from Zoey. “What the hell happened here!?” He shouted, taking two steps away in case things started getting worse.

Both girls stayed quiet until a group of teens opened the door...