Chapter 7

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" yelled the two Saiyans in unison with Vegeta still screaming.
"Vegeta, stop your girly screams." said Tarble flatly.
"What he's doing here?" Vegeta asked,pointing at Broly.
"I invited him."
Broly sat down, looking between the two."Thanks for inviting me"
"No problem."
"Can we go to Kakarot's house now?" Vegeta said, grabbing a SNES controller.
Tarble looked at Vegeta."Baka,I'm not the boss, go ahead."

Three hours later at Goku's house....
"No!!! I can't lose!!!" whined Goku sadly.
"Yes!!! Big Bang Attack!!" Vegeta yelled.
Goku frowned."I can't believe it...."
"Yes, Kakarot... In YOUR FACE!!!!"
Raditz looked up from his hairbrush. "It's sad that the only time you can beat Kakarot is in a game." Goku, and Tarble snickered. Vegeta scowled and threw the controller at Raditz, who avoided it,hitting the wall. Krillin looked up from his homework. "Can you guys keep it down?" Raditz continued brushing his hair. He had knee length shaggy hair that was very long. "Why do you bother to do it, short man?". Krillin scowled and threw a sharpie at him. Vegeta turned to Broly."Hey Broly, do you wanna play... I need to do something."
"Sure." Goku grinned stupidly. "Are you about to call Bulma again?" Vegeta blushed. "Erm... No." he said dialing the number.
"Yeah right."
"Okay,okay... Don't get all worked up idiots."
"Call her already!" everyone except Vegeta said in unison. Vegeta made a face at them behind the phone.
"Hello."
"Hi, this is Vegeta."
They talked on the phone for about 30 minutes. "What she say." Vegeta looked at everyone. "That wasn't Bulma."
Everyone fell out of their chairs.
"What do you mean that wasn't Bulma?" Goku asked.
(Well,that was one story twist(•ิ_•ิ).