6. Comfort

Written by @btsfanfiction166
Do not repost/copy.

Chapter 6 : Comforting you.

Jungkook's POV.
Looking at her feeling so upset all I could do was hold her hand in mine and try giving her comfort as much as I can.

Her quite sobs filled the car and I felt pathetic cause I didn't protect her. I didn't argue with our elders because I don't want to cause problems for y/n.

Because if I ever take her side and say it out loud which would result in me insulting my elders and them targeting y/n for everything and that's the last thing that I want for her.

Soon we reached home and both of us got out while I gave my car keys to the guard so he could park it in the garage.

I held y/n close to me while the tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes. She opened the door of our bedroom and walked inside sitting in front of her vanity.

She took out her jewellery and removed her makeup and soon after she took her pyjamas from her closet and went inside the bathroom.

I sighed while removing my blazer and placing it in the laundry bag. I took out my shirt and sat on the bed.

I was waiting for y/n to come out so I could freshen up as well because I knew I was never good at comforting people who felt down or worst, cry.

I just couldn't do all the affectionate things and I was so glad that y/n understood me. But she needed me the most right now cause she had nobody else.

Even if I suck at this I have to try. Atleast for her.

Soon I heard the lock opening and she waked out in her avocado pyjamas which I got for her. A smile formed on my lips.

She again sat at the vanity and did her skincare routine and I was glad that she stopped crying.

I walked over to her.

"Are you alright?" I placed my right hand on her shoulder but she didn't look me in the eyes and just nodded.

"Y/n stand please" I said and saw her sighing but soon she stood up and turned to look at me.

Her eyes widened when she looked at my naked chest and I chuckled at her reaction.

"Sorry just hold on. I'll freshen up quickly and don't you dare sleep" I swiftly grabbed my clothes and ran inside the bathroom.

I took a shower and wore my clothes in less than 10 minutes and got out. I saw her sitting on the bed scrolling on the phone looking bored.

I was glad that she actually listened to me. Walking over to her I saw her looking at me with a small smile.

"Okay now please stand" I repeated again and she did.

I pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly. Patting her head softly I said "You are so strong y/n. I know you want to study and achieve your goals. So I only have a single advice for you"

"And what's that" She wrapped her hands around my waist which gave me reassurance that she wasn't feeling uncomfortable.

"Focus on yourself and do what you love because that's what I want you to do. No matter what the people have to say y/n I will always support you and take stand for you" I could feel her pulling even more closer and burying her face into my chest.

Soon I felt my tshirt getting wet and saw her crying quietly. I rubbed circles on her back soothingly while holding her close to me.

We stood like his for I don't know how long but I am glad. I'm glad that I can comfort her because I don't want her to feel less, lonely or undeserved.

"Thankyou so much Jeon. It means a lot to me" I could hear her saying and I smiled at her words.

Soon she puller away and I rubbed away the tears from her face.

"You look ugly while crying" I teased her and a smile formed on her lips.

"Oh remember the time when you cried your eyes out because I came first in racing" She fired back and I was lost for words.

'Ugh those embarrassing moments. Why the hell was I just a cry baby?'

"It happened when we were like what 7" I played it off cool or that's what I thought.

"Yeah yeah" I saw her walking towards the bed and I did the same. Both of us laid down and she turned to face me.

I looked at her and saw her giving me a smile. Soon I felt her getting closer and I leaned in too.

It didn't take that long and I felt her soft lips attached to mine. I got closer and placed my hands on her waist pulling her on top of me.

Soon after we puller away and she rested her head on my shoulders. Both of us breathing heavily.

I couldn't believe what just happened. She actually kissed me. Sure I did have feelings for y/n but I never wanted to force her.

But our parents did so all I could do was let her live the life she want and I didn't make any move. I didn't try to touch her, kiss her or anything that made her uncomfortable.

I was scared to make even a small mistake because she means so much to me. Even if I have to fight our family for you y/n I would gladly do so for you now.

Because I know for sure that you do feel something for me and that's the only thing that I need.

You.