Work

Yumi arrived at the hospital and entered it and walked to the worker's wardrobe.  

„Good morning, ladies" Greeted Yumi to some other women, who work with her.

„Morning Yumi" Replied some Women. Yumi walked to her locker and opened it and took her work clothes out. Someone entered the wardrobe.

„Good morning...Oh a striptease" Replied a woman coming in. Some women giggled.

„Morning Gloria" Replied the Women.

„Morning Gloria" Replied Yumi. Gloria has dark blonde hair and is a few years older than Yumi. She walked to her locker, which was next to Yumi's and opened it.

„So how was your morning?" Asked Gloria.

„Good" Replied Yumi. „I woke up, drank a cup of tea, woke up my kids, gave them their breakfast..."

„Oh, how are you kids doing?"

„I think they're fine, Yuna just was a little bit afraid of the creche"

„Aw, you should bring them once here" Replied Gloria.

„Yeah, you're right Gloria" Replied one of the other Women. „I didn't see your kids since you gave birth to them"

„Maybe I can ask William if he brings the kids here at the afternoon," Said Yumi.

„Oh and how's your relationship with William going?" Asked Gloria.

„It's..." Replied Yumi and she turned a bit green.

„Yumi, are you okay?" Asked a woman.

„You're a little bit green on your face" Replied Gloria. Yumi ran into a toilet and the women could hear her puking.

„Yumi are you okay?" Asked a woman.

„I go to her" Replied Gloria and entered into the toilet. „Yumi, are you okay?" Asked Gloria. Yumi stood up and walked to the lavatories.

„I think so, maybe I ate something spoiled" Replied Yumi.

„Are you feeling good?" Asked Gloria.

„I'm better now" Replied Yumi „Let's go"

„Yeah" Replied Gloria and both left the toilet and walked with the other women out of the wardrobe.

Meanwhile, William was at his office working and talking with a co-worker.

„Your ex is the teacher of your kids? Creepy dude" Replied the co-worker.

„Plus she told me that the son she has could be mine and hers" Replied William.

„She probably lying"

„I'm not sure, a few days before we broke up I had sex with her"

„Next time use a condom" Joked the co-worker.

„We used it, maybe it broke or something" Replied William.

„Or something what?"

„I don't know, maybe when she broke up with me, she might have had an affair with someone else maybe and now she's single, I don't know." Replied William.

„Well, there are a lot of options"

„Yeah" Replied William and his phone got a message. „Oh, a message" Replied William and took his phone out of his pocket.

„Who is it?" Asked the co-worker.

„It's my wife" Replied William and opened the message. „Hmm" Replied William.

Hey sweetheart <3. Can you bring the kids in the afternoon to the hospital? Gloria and the other nurses, want to see them. xxx Yumi."

William started to write but became another message from Yumi.

And hey Gloria sends some greetings to you and lots of love for Arthur"

William giggled and wrote back.

Hey Yumes, later I go to the creche and the kindergarten get them and bring them there.

Love, William"

Wrote William and sent the message back to Yumi.

„Hey Arthur, my wife said, that Gloria sent you a lots of love" Replied William.

„Eh send her some love from me too" Replied Arthur.

„Alright" Replied William and wrote that too. He later stood up and walked to the Coffee machine and Arthur stood up to and walked to the coffee machine too.

„Hey" Replied Arthur.

„Hey, wants some coffee?" Asked William.

„Yes, sure thanks"

„Is there something?" Asked William.

„You know how much I love her, right?" Asked Arthur.

„Who, Gloria?"

„Yes"

„Yes, why is there something?"

„Well..." Replied Arthur and took a box out of his pocket and showed it to William."

„I want to propose her" Replied Arthur.

„That's great" Replied William.

„Yes, but erm..."

„What is it?"

„I'm afraid, that she says no"

„She won't say no, she loves you"

„But I mean if she is ready for it"

„Proposing someone is like a surprise"

„How?"

„The best way to propose her is at a time, where she won't expect it"

„Did you do that with Yumi too?" Asked Arthur.

„Yes"

„How?" Asked Arthur.

„Well, I bought flight tickets for me and Yumi, and also for me and her parents and during the flight, where we were I asked if I could propose her during the flight and I could and also did it"

„And she said yes?"

„Yes"

„Wow, she must have felt like she was in heaven"

„Technically she was" Joked William and giggled along with Arthur.

„So and how is it to be a father of three kids?" Asked Arthur.

„At the begin, it's a little bit complicated to know, when or what they need, but you learn to handle with it" Replied William. „Man, I love my kids"

„Hey talking about kids, when Willamina was kidnapped, what happened to the guy, who kidnapped her?" Asked Arthur.

Meanwhile...

In front of a Prison, a guy left a guy on the field, where a lot of criminals are doing some work for the prison (Like breaking Stones into pieces) .

„Good Luck" Replied a Guardian and closed the guy out of the prison field.

„Oh yes and this time I will get my revenge" Replied the guy and started to laugh evilly and after some seconds he started to cough.

„Shit, that time in the prison was horrible" Replied the guy and walked away.