The Game Show - Part 2

The next Day William was with Yumi and Sissi and her son in the hospital and waited for the results.

„I thought it wouldn't take to finish their jobs until the afternoon," Said Sissi.

„Yeah" Replied William.   

„Oh no, it's quick" Replied Yumi.

The doctor appeared with the results.

„So I've got the results and I have to say, that Sir William Dunbar is not the father of your son, Ms. Delmas."

„See" Replied Yumi

„Good" Replied William. „Sorry Sissi" Replied William.

„No, I'm sorry, that I came with this idea" Replied Sissi.

„Well....." Replied Yumi and two male nurses came pulling Ulrich with them.

„Noooooooooo!" Exclaimed Ulrich. „I want to be with her!"

„What's with him?" Asked Sissi.

„I think he wanted to stay longer with Yuki" Replied William.

„Who's Yuki?" Asked Sissi.

„Her wife"

„He's married?!?" Asked Sissi.

„Yes and he also has two sons, who are also twins"

„I go see if there's something with Yuki." Replied Yumi and walked away.

„William, you gotta help me, I think Yuki is getting worse!" Replied Ulrich shocked.

„I'm not a doctor and I also don't have enough money to give it to you for the operation" Replied William.

„I really hope we can get the money in time" Replied Ulrich.

„Hey didn't you ask Jeremie or Aelita for help?" Asked William.

„I can't reach them"

„Well, then let's ask them later at the show" Replied William.

„Good idea" Replied Ulrich.

„And calm down, she will be fine" Replied William. Yumi came back.

„And how is she?" Asked Ulrich.

„I don't know, I couldn't see" Replied Yumi. „Sorry"

„Oh" Replied Ulrich sad.

„Ulrich, look. We all will get that money to pay the operation for Yuki, with or without that game show. Not only do you care about Yuki, but we all also do" Replied William and Ulrich smiled.

„So let's go to the show before it has a traffic jam" Replied William and all walked away with him.

Later in the night all were standing again in the same place as yesterday ready for the next wave.

„Welcome back to our game show. As you can see, they are only three teams left and today we are going to disqualify another team" Replied Robert. „And then tomorrow they will be only two teams" Replied Robert. „So are you ready?" Asked Robert and all nod.

„So, let's go to number one, Ulrich and Odd" Replied Robert.

„So if you two get it right, you win 5000€" Replied Robert.

„Cool" Replied Odd.

„So the question is about cars.."

„Oh" Replied Odd interested.